Draft charter faces rejection if Shinawatras banned: Pheu Thai member

webfact

Thaksin shall return in 2016, after his party wins the next general election. Read all about it in his new book. http://f.ptcdn.info/836/021/000/1406780182-1236-o.jpg

Astrology is an ancient way to foretell the future. Can this book predict another landslide victory next year for the Thaksin Regime and his victorious return to Thailand? A best seller, I predict.

Astrology is an ancient scam to extract money from idiots. Perhaps this is the real reason the election was moved back to 2017, to make him look even more stupid.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaksin shall return in 2016, after his party wins the next general election. Read all about it in his new book. http://f.ptcdn.info/836/021/000/1406780182-1236-o.jpg

Astrology is an ancient way to foretell the future. Can this book predict another landslide victory next year for the Thaksin Regime and his victorious return to Thailand? A best seller, I predict.

Astrology is an ancient scam to extract money from idiots. Perhaps this is the real reason the election was moved back to 2017, to make him look even more stupid.

Thaksin used the stars and planets--astrology to run the government, astrology was another name for his bank lol.

The latest attempt to block the Shinawatra siblings from ever returning to politics could result in the draft charter failing to pass the planned referendum, as Pheu Thai supporters would not be happy to see their favourite politicians wiped out, a Pheu Thai politician said yesterday.

What a truly cynical thing to say, should, of course, have read we as a party are incapable of winning the peoples hearts and minds without Thaksins money. Incredibly sad but probably true.

Thaksin won the hearts and minds of the people with his 30 baht health care plan and his one tambon one product policy, not to mention his wiping off all the nations debt in less than 2 years and his meet the people style politics.

And when he finally gets before a judge, what will it count for? In a criminal court, criminal deeds aren't counterbalanced by good, and whatever benefits the Thai people got, he got more from them.

BTW have you heard the one about how he paid off the IMF with his own money? I wonder how that rumour got started.

Started by the same rumor-generating machine that had many people convinced that he personally paid for peoples' medical operations.

I heard another good one last night. My motorbike driver (from Udon) educated me on a few things.

1. Business is slow because of the Junta. Foreigners cant afford to come to Thailand because it's too expensive. And it's too expensive because the Coup makers can't sell Thai rice and vegetables to Europe because the Europeans don't like the Junta. blink.png

2. It was much better under Thaksin (who paid for the Thai national debt using his own money)

3. The driver had worked as a cook in Italy in 1997. In Italy everyone was using telephone booths to call each other. When he moved back to Thailand he saw that Thaksin had given Thais (and the world) mobile phones. Thailand was much better under Thaksin! clap2.gif

Edited by valerian

If this is not done now all trouble was for nothing and a fresh start will be postponed indefinitely- this law is one of the key points to renovate the rotten political system and if done correctly will finally have positive impact on all levels changes must come from the head first if it comes from below it will be just another revolution.