Top Gear - Richard Hammond Critical.

Tornado

A great program, and he seems to work very well with Clarkson. One program i never miss

I always miss it. I missed it too many times that now I really miss it.

It used to be every Sat at 23.30, but then it disappeared, appeared again and so on. Once it was because they hit a tree and someone sued them for it, but why it is so irregular now I have no idea.

Do you never miss it?

There's also a book "The world according to Clarkson", but it's unavailable in Thailand, sadly.

They used that rocket-car once to to completely blow away some little Toyota or something, just for the fun of it.

And sorry about Richard, almost forgot.

I have that book here in BKK if you want it. Its ok, but its just a collection of all the articles he wrote. Good if you haven't read them before :o

A great program, and he seems to work very well with Clarkson. One program i never miss

I always miss it. I missed it too many times that now I really miss it.

It used to be every Sat at 23.30, but then it disappeared, appeared again and so on. Once it was because they hit a tree and someone sued them for it, but why it is so irregular now I have no idea.

Do you never miss it?

There's also a book "The world according to Clarkson", but it's unavailable in Thailand, sadly.

They used that rocket-car once to to completely blow away some little Toyota or something, just for the fun of it.

And sorry about Richard, almost forgot.

I have that book here in BKK if you want it. Its ok, but its just a collection of all the articles he wrote. Good if you haven't read them before :o

I have Clarkson on Cars - it's nothing special. It's a collection of articles from about 25 years ago - it's really hard to know what cars he's talking about - some pics would help.

• 4 months later...
Welcome back, Mr. Hammond.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6qUsXzoRnM0

Absolutely classic Top Gear.

Also actually shows just how crazy the Septics are, everything you've heard about the Deep South would seem to be true.

Actually, trying something similar in Liverpool would probably have similar results :D

:o watched that episode yesterday, brilliant. "man love rules" & "Nascar sucks". :D:D

Well, I mean, som nom na... he was driving a bit fast wasnt`he?

Er, god I hope you are joking, but having read some of your other 'gems'....well...........

Anyway, the key thing I want to know is..........who is the Stig?????

Awesome show. This is why the Yanks should never be allowed to produce TV other than Family Guy.