thai ticket major

Jo Botting

I am wanting to attend some concerts in Bangkok. Is there a ticket office in Pattaya to buy tickets?

If not then what is the best way to buy a ticket......I am having so much trouble with the thai language on the website its difficult to read the information.

Actually I have just found this address on the web site but cannot locate this in google maps - Can anyone direct me -

Major Pattaya
11.00-21.00
2nd FL; 399/9 The Avenue Building, Nhong Prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150

In January this year I´ve been with my daughter to Disney on Ice. The ticket was also from Ticket Master, first time I bought a ticket from them. I live 50km from Pattaya so not keen to drive there just for tickets.
You can do it online. Just register and select your seats. If you don´t want to pay with CC you can do it at the ATM or post office, 7eleven etc.
If there is not enough time to send the real tickets you pick them up at the venue when the show starts.
I would buy online again because you have a lot of time to select your seats.

You can buy Concert and show tickets from the Major Cineplex ticket counter in The Avenue shopping mall, 2nd Floor. The Avenue is located on 2nd road, right hand side about 200 meters after passing Royal Garden shopping mall/Marriott Hotel.

Edited by pluto_manibo

The address is the Major Cinema box office at the Avenue complex on Second Road, between Central and South Pattaya road, it's an open -air 'community' mall where Villa Market is, look for a McDonald's on the right as you approach from South Pattaya

Yes, you can book and get tickets through the Cinema box office, they're the same company. the movie theater staff might not have knowledge of what shows is on or available through the system, but eventually they can issue you a ticket.

As for at Tesco Lotus, you'd have to make your bookings at the website, and go to Tesco to pay, and pick up your ticket at the venue or have them delivered by post, it's more for people without credit cards, as if you could book yourself online, you could have paid by credit card online also.

Other than that, the nearest proper ThaiTicket Major office is in Central Bangna, they'd have the proper merchandise for the shows that you purchase like credit-card type ticket/pass and lanyard and maybe programme

Edited by digbeth

They really do not have an English website ? Ridiculous !

I looked at booking Imagine Dragon or Muse (US and English respectively indie rock groups ..... from this century!). The website and information is in English and is as comprehensive as one would expect. The booking form is in Thai.

I could get my missus to help out, but in typical old fart grumpy mode I thought "f*** em", I shalln't bother! [That's about 6 grand baht off their revs]

Like you said - ridiculous!

Mind you , If Foals (an excellent live UK band) turn up in Bangkok the missus is going to be put to work.