UEFA Champions League 2015-18 Thai TV rights

duan

I know that Bein have bought the Champions League TV rights for Thailand Laos and Cambodia but I have seen nothing in the Thai media to tell me whether True or CTH or any of the normal Thai channels will be showing the games.

If not can someone please advise me what equipment I will need to get to watch all the games. My internet connection is too flaky to watch online.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

BeIn?

Where did you get that from?

Wow you're right....

Asian media rights sales continue for 2015–18
Published: Thursday 17 April 2014, 17.09CET
beIN Sports has agreed deals in Indonesia, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia to broadcast live UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League games and highlights in the 2015–18 cycle.

beIN Sports guarantees that two live UEFA Champions League games per matchnight and one live UEFA Europa League fixture per kick-off slot, as well as highlights for both competitions, will be broadcast on pay channels beIN Sports 1 and beIN Sports 2.

beIN Sports will ensure coverage of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League on pay channel beIN Sports 1. Coverage will include two live games per matchweek for both competitions and also highlights.

UEFA would like to thank current rights holders SCTV and TrueVisions for their continued contribution to both competitions in Indonesia and in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia respectively.

Of course the f-in disaster about that is that even if they remember to do a language other than Thai it will probably be Arabic!

And what does that leave True Sport with? They are going to have to go big on the Premiership now or they are screwed.

bah.gif

Edited by Chicog