The Best Salons?

MYMA

I want to change my hair. It's been the same forever. My hair used to be very blond, however after living in Thailand for awhile now, it has turned to an almost light brown.

So, I would like to know the best salons in Thailand to get my hair cut and colored. I am willing to pay for it, so price is not important to me. I am looking for a place with a great reputation especially in coloring hair blond.

The place I usually go to here in CM does not even have blond hair color. I looked on the internet, but couldn't find anything.

I am in Chiang Mai but travel to Bkk when necessary. So, I am open to any suggestions.

MYMA, I'm not particularly fussy with my hair, have the same thing done everytime and am happy with the 80 baht cut and blow dry i get in my soi... however, I have friends, who like you want a quality cut and colour and they always go to Toni and Guy, they pay for it too, but it's still never more than it would be in UK pounds... I think they go to Siam Paragon? I can find out....

MissAnge, if you could find out that would be great. I usually have not been fussy with mine either. But I just feel like it is time for a change. I have never colored my hair before and I am really looking for a completely different look.

I will look into Toni and Guy. Are there any other places that are renowned for their reputation for hair?