Mae Yao info

Supertuktuk

• 1 month later...

i'm looking at a place to rent in mae yao also, does anyone have any thoughts about it?

You can take a look here http://kay.estate/properties/page/4/?filter_type=133&filter_contract_type=54

yes that's exactly what i'm looking at but the ad is a bit misleading, it says 5km to 'city center' and i assumed that meant CR until i check the map, so i think they mean from mae yao village.

it looks about 25km from CR and i've lived in the boonies before, about 20km from Hua Hin and i hated it, so i think this place will not work for me either.

then i looked at places about 5km from CR and it seems a 1 bedroom that isn't a run down POS will run about 10-12k/mth through an agent, probably 1-2k/mth less if i find an owner direct. problem is, that's the same price as Phuket and at least in Phulet i don't have to drive for 2 days to get there, so i'm having second thoughts about the whole moving thing at the moment.

anyhow, thanks for the info guys.

i'm looking at a place to rent in mae yao also, does anyone have any thoughts about it?

You can take a look here http://kay.estate/properties/page/4/?filter_type=133&filter_contract_type=54

then i looked at places about 5km from CR and it seems a 1 bedroom that isn't a run down POS will run about 10-12k/mth through an agent, probably 1-2k/mth less if i find an owner direct.

Yes you are absolutely right ...that's the point how can you deal with owner ? I mean I don't speak thai and it's not easy to find a landlord english speaking...

Edited by Supertuktuk

Perhaps if you wait until the condo across the highway from the mall is finished you can find something there. You will be able to walk to both BigC and Central Plaza. You will be high enough that floods won't be a worry and it will be new enough to have no worries about it being rundown. That area may not qualify as the city center but it is the center for shopping.