Wife attacks drunk husband with knife in front of East Pattaya Apartment

webfact

Wife attacks drunk husband with knife in front of East Pattaya Apartment

knife-1.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Early on Tuesday Morning Police were called to an apartment block located close to the railroad running along the east side of Pattaya to deal with a domestic dispute involving a husband, wife and a knife.

Khun Virat aged 39 was attended to by medics after sustaining severe cuts to his head which he claimed were caused by his wife of the same age, Khun Papada, who was inside their apartment.

Police spoke with her and she stated that the pair worked on Walking Street. She claimed that her Husband would become drunk on a regular basis and would physically abuse her.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/205955/wife-attacks-drunk-husband-with-knife-in-front-of-east-pattaya-apartment/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-08-05

Now she has finally found the courage to do something about her wayward husband. He had better sleep with one eye open all the time, next time it will not be just a knife cut to the head.

Sadly the drunken or unfaithful husband situation is very common In Thailand but now women are fighting back. I hope she gets away with it because obviously she has reached breaking point

a husband, wife and a knife.

Would make a good name for a Thai soap tongue.png

No it wouldn't because Thai soaps are just a load of crap and nothing like real life.

In a Thai soap it would have to be the man who attacked the woman.........

Almost every day occurrence in the land of fake marriage. Can't expect much else when people have a party in the village and are then 'married' after quite often only knowing each other a few days or weeks. ''Domestic disputes '' are happening between Thai men and women every minute of every day and night and you don't have to look much further than your local Supermarket to find it. Failing that try wandering through almost any rural village at night and listen/see the goings on.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

Failing that try wandering through almost any rural village at night and listen/see the goings on.-----trainman34014

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do traiman-----but I hate it when you get the type of women that insist on turning the light off before having sex.

It makes it awfully difficult for me to see them through the window..................................coffee1.gif