The nicest hotel I have ever stayed in 'The Sea-Cret Garden Hua-Hin'

ryanhull

Hey All,

A few weeks ago I decided to treat the mrs and son to a surprise holiday... we stayed at a few hotels in Hua Hin but I decided for the final night I would shell out a bit more... anyway we ended up at 'The Sea-Cret Garden Hua-Hin' (see link below)

I have stayed at various hotels in my life all over the world with work and what not... I can safely say this was the nicest hotel I have ever been too. The pool is huge and connects each mini apartment up coming right up to your door, you could literally swim around the whole complex... also each room/apartment is detatched and you get your own privrate roof garden. I cannot praise this place enough and if your after scoring some browny points with the mrs definitely take her here. I was with my 7 month old son who loved the pool, the roof garden was amazing too. Also the food was a little pricey and small portions but very nice.

I believe we paid 3500 for the night via agoda which in my opinion was well worth it, I have stayed at some nice hotels in Hua Hin including the Dusit Tani, YaiYa Resort, Hilton and this beats them hands down... only thing I would say it is a little out of the way but we had a car so it was no big deal, and to be honest it was so nice we did not leave the complex.

I am not on commission or anything just thought I would alert you lot if anyone is planning a trip

https://www.agoda.com/the-sea-cret-garden-hua-hin-hotel/hotel/hua-hin-cha-am-th.html?asq=v0rS0a1OqoRQ7bXy1Mh94p2kCzVRB2sXBxqcn4ezepFozvPhdPOUT08nHla2fPuM

Thanks for that ryan.

Travel through hua hin half a dozen times a year and never heard of this place.

Couldnt of worked out better aswell. Im due there this friday for a couple of days with the mrs.

Just clicked your link and can get two nights inc breakfast for 3000 and change.

Now thats a bloody good price !!!

Thx for hu :-)

Thanks for that ryan.

Travel through hua hin half a dozen times a year and never heard of this place.

Couldnt of worked out better aswell. Im due there this friday for a couple of days with the mrs.

Just clicked your link and can get two nights inc breakfast for 3000 and change.

Now thats a bloody good price !!!

Thx for hu :-)

Enjoy mate its a beautiful place, your mrs will love it for sure.. and agreed you got a bargain there.

Quick tip, if you go left out of the hotel... down a bit of a dirt road, then left onto the main road... 2/3km up you'll find a huge 7/11 if you need to grab any bits.

Cheers

Hey All,

A few weeks ago I decided to treat the mrs and son to a surprise holiday... we stayed at a few hotels in Hua Hin but I decided for the final night I would shell out a bit more... anyway we ended up at 'The Sea-Cret Garden Hua-Hin' (see link below)

I have stayed at various hotels in my life all over the world with work and what not... I can safely say this was the nicest hotel I have ever been too. The pool is huge and connects each mini apartment up coming right up to your door, you could literally swim around the whole complex... also each room/apartment is detatched and you get your own privrate roof garden. I cannot praise this place enough and if your after scoring some browny points with the mrs definitely take her here. I was with my 7 month old son who loved the pool, the roof garden was amazing too. Also the food was a little pricey and small portions but very nice.

I believe we paid 3500 for the night via agoda which in my opinion was well worth it, I have stayed at some nice hotels in Hua Hin including the Dusit Tani, YaiYa Resort, Hilton and this beats them hands down... only thing I would say it is a little out of the way but we had a car so it was no big deal, and to be honest it was so nice we did not leave the complex.

I am not on commission or anything just thought I would alert you lot if anyone is planning a trip

https://www.agoda.com/the-sea-cret-garden-hua-hin-hotel/hotel/hua-hin-cha-am-th.html?asq=v0rS0a1OqoRQ7bXy1Mh94p2kCzVRB2sXBxqcn4ezepFozvPhdPOUT08nHla2fPuM

Well the name is correct Ryan ,

It is a "seacret" , just arrived ( a day early with the family ).

And has to be the best reccomendation ive ever had .

A major thumbs up and Thankyou.

Looking forward to next few days ....

:-) :-)

Well the name is correct Ryan ,

It is a "seacret" , just arrived ( a day early with the family ).

And has to be the best reccomendation ive ever had .

A major thumbs up and Thankyou.

Looking forward to next few days ....

:-) :-)

Your very welcome mate glad your enjoying it

beautiful place isn't it

All the best