seamstress(?) for making new covers for sofa pillows

rickthailand

anyone knows a good seamstress to make new covers for my sofa pillows. i can buy material from

somewhere or if it is a shop i can choose from the shop. i live in san sai area but dont mind travelling

to drop of the example covers etc.

thanx

rick

going up the Mae Jo Road from town towards Sansai, just before the entrance to Moobaan Tanawan on the same side of the road is a group of shops (2 or 3 doctors/dentists, a pharmacy, large shop selling frozen CP goods, an electric shop, etc.) in that group of shops is a seamstress shop. the lady is very good and designs clothes, etc. she does just about everything. not cheap but not overly expensive. i can't think of her name at the moment. she doesn't open too early, i think not before about 11:00-12:00 and closes perhaps around 17:00. i think she is about 3 or 4 shops south of the pharmacy. there are usually two cats on pillows in the window.

bring your own material. buy it at Kad Luang.

Edited by Oscar2

going up the Mae Jo Road from town towards Sansai, just before the entrance to Moobaan Tanawan on the same side of the road is a group of shops (2 or 3 doctors/dentists, a pharmacy, large shop selling frozen CP goods, an electric shop, etc.) in that group of shops is a seamstress shop. the lady is very good and designs clothes, etc. she does just about everything. not cheap but not overly expensive. i can't think of her name at the moment. she doesn't open too early, i think not before about 11:00-12:00 and closes perhaps around 17:00. i think she is about 3 or 4 shops south of the pharmacy. there are usually two cats on pillows in the window.

bring your own material. buy it at Kad Luang.

thanks