Grafted Haas Avocado trees

DumbFalang

I have a couple of Avocado trees (surplus to requirements) that have been grafted with Haas cuttings if anyone is interested. They are in quite large bags, so you'd have to collect them. I am based in Bangpakong (close to Chon Buri). I go into Bangkok (Bang Na side) regularly, so that is an option too. I also travel regularly to Chiang Mai, so we might be able to arrange something if you live anywhere near highway 1. Might be going to Sakon Nakorn in the next month or so, so again, you could collect anywhere along that route.

They are Bt600 each.

As expected, it seems like these are quite popular. I've had a number of PM's from TV members wanting them. I don't want to let anyone down, so I'm going to let some more of my own stock go. I'll update this thread as things progress....

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: I am heading up north next week to graft more Avocado trees so it's a good opportunity for me to drop trees off for people on my travels.

I am heading from BKK to Chiang Mai around Monday 7th Sept and have just 2 grafted trees available (+ 20ish Peruvian rootstock at 2 month old). I will then be heading from Chiang Mai to Isaan probably the weekend of 12th Sept and will have either cuttings (scions) for your own grafting or several grafted trees available for drop off along that route.

A few days later I expect to be heading from Sakon Nakhon to BKK and will have grafted trees, 1 year old rootstock or the Peruvian rootstock available for anyone along that route.

PM me to arrange thumbsup.gif

In Khon Kaen you can buy them 3 times the size for half the price.

Neeranam, I'm in Korat and am looking for avocado trees. I wouldn't mind travelling up to KK. Where are these (Haas) avocado trees available? Thanking you in advance.

My rootstock is 3 times the size for a third of the price. Ideal if you have 7-10 years to wait for fruit.

i am grafting 30 trees today and the trees will be half the size by the end of today.

I am doing sakon Nakorn to Bangkok on Wednesday if anyone is interested in the remainibg grafted Haas.

Where did your haas scions originate? Is it what around here they call "Australian" haas?

Or is it a proper Mexican/California origin?

Do you have any other better hot weather high humidity types.

The haas flowers and tries to set at the hottest time of the year, uphill struggle. My trees drop a lot of young fruit Sonkran time.

Best Regards

Travelling all day wednesday but will try to pm you thursday. You know a lot more about avo's than I do but I am pretty active searching out and importing various varieties so I may be able to help you get what you are looking for.

Looking forward, I have a couple of interesting types we may exchange.

• 1 month later...

I will be in Pattaya on Sunday 25th October if anyone wants a grafted Haas tree.

I also have some scions that I was supposed to drop off for Soidog2 but I couldn't get to meet him this time around. All I know is they are not the common varieties found in Thailand, so they are well worth grafting if you have your own rootstock or tree. Free to anyone who can collect at a convenient meeting place.