Disabled Thai man falls to his death from 14th floor at North Pattaya Condominium

webfact

Disabled Thai man falls to his death from 14th floor at North Pattaya Condominium

jump-21.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Late on Tuesday Night Police and medics were called to a 35-storey condominium in North Pattaya to deal with an apparent suicide of a 68 year old Thai resident.

Lying on the ground floor in the front car park area of the condominium, in Soi 16 off the Naklua Road, was the body of Khun Anon who appears to have fallen from his 14th floor balcony.

Police inspected the victim’s apartment and determined the victim was wheelchair-bound and was on numerous medications for a variety of ailments.

After speaking with family members, Police determined that on the Sunday before his apparent suicide there was an attempt to remove him from the apartment by family members who intended to care for Khun Anon at their family home.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/214518/disabled-thai-man-falls-to-his-death-from-14th-floor-at-north-pattaya-condominium/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-08-27

RIP

Thank you to the moderators for removing TV CSI posts.

On that note, I notice that this is a very short thread for a "death by fall" article. If it were a farang, it would be up to page xxx by now claiming foul play.

Is there something in the water in Pattaya? I don't know any place in the world where so many people die by falling from a hi-rise balcony.

I can't be bothered researching this statement but would be surprised if Pattaya was top of that list.

(Seoul or Tokyo and very likely Hong Kong perhaps?).

Pattaya is a place where a sick man can enjoy his remaining time in a failing body.......

And find diversions that will accelerate the process.

Sadly he may become trapped there to the end.

Edited by jacko45k