Extension application rejected

Today, my application to renew my O-Thai wife extension was rejected in Chaengwattana BKK because I was asked for the ID card and Tabian Bahn of the person who signed my rental agreement. When I politely explained that the owner is not an individual but a company and that the person who signed it does not work here any more, she (the most unpleasant IO person I have met for the past 15 years I have spent in Asia) gave me the application form and all documents back without a word, and called the next person in line. Lovely! Not to mention that she didn't like my pictures because she could not see our bed...
I didn't have such a problem last year, everything went smoothly. But that was another lady whistling.gif

What documents do you give to the immigration if your apartment owner is a company, not an individual?

Edited by munduk75

Cannot is unfortunately an answer than Immigration don't like.

If you rent from a company not an individual then Immigration could be shown

1) recent copy of rental company's registration papers (Bai reb rong Borasat)

2) copies of Thai ID/House Books for signing Company Director(s) (would be passport/work permit for any foreign directors).

You might also need counter signatories on a copy/new version of your rental contract from the current director(s) if the original signatory has left.

Good luck on your second pass and remember to fix the photos as well..

• Like 1