Bangkok blast: Warrants issued for eight suspects so far in Erawan Shrine bombing

webfact

BANGKOK BLAST
Warrants issued for eight suspects so far in shrine bombing

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Eight arrest warrants have now been issued by a court following the Erawan Shrine and Sathon Pier bomb attacks, while two suspects are under under military custody.

The first warrant was issued on August 19 for the yellow-shirted foreigner, who had been seen on closed-circuit TV cameras placing the bomb at the Erawan Shrine.

The charges were of intentionally killing people, trying to kill people, causing an explosion that killed and injured people, damaging other property, illegally possessing an explosive device and carrying a weapon in public without reasonable purpose.

The second warrant was issued on August 27 for the arrest of a foreigner in a blue shirt, who was alleged to be the bomber at Sathon Pier, as seen on closed-circuit TV camera evidence.

He was accused of possessing and using an explosive device without permission, causing the explosion which might have harmed others, and trying intentionally to kill other people.

The third and fourth warrants were issued on August 31 against Wanna Suansan, accused of possessing an explosive device unlawfully. Facing a similar warrant with the same allegations was a male foreigner as seen in a police sketch.

On Tuesday, the fifth, sixth and seventh warrants were issued. Two were for Turkish nationals, named as Ali Jolan and Ahmet Bosonglan, and the other for a man of unidentified nationality.

On Wednesday the eighth suspect was named as Emrah Davuloglu, also a Turk.

The police disclosed that they found the connection of the third to eighth suspects to the bomb plot from the investigation at Poon Anand Apartments in Nong Chok district, where the first suspect was captured. The eighth suspect is Wanna's husband.

It was reported that two suspects have been captured so far. The first was Adem Karadag and the second a male foreigner arrested at the Cambodian border in Sa Kaew Province. Both are now in military custody at the 11th Military Circle.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Warrants-issued-for-eight-suspects-so-far-in-shrin-30267993.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-09-02

This is what happens when you let over 50,000 Uighurs be smuggled through your country on their way to Syria using fake Turkish passports. When you don't own up to the human smuggling, and fail to take action against all the government officials, immigration officers and police who are on ISIL's payroll, you end up with the remnants of a militant operation inside your country. Good luck cleaning up this mess. I feel the country is even less safe now.

This is what happens when you let over 50,000 Uighurs be smuggled through your country on their way to Syria using fake Turkish passports. When you don't own up to the human smuggling, and fail to take action against all the government officials, immigration officers and police who are on ISIL's payroll, you end up with the remnants of a militant operation inside your country. Good luck cleaning up this mess. I feel the country is even less safe now.

+1

Probably correct ZR.......receiving money from people (not qualified to enter) so they can enter Thailand is criminal........and the Immigration Police have a lot to answer for.......whether this incident is related to illegals or not.

If one can pay for a retirement visa without the mandatory banking requirements, at an/any immigration office, and there are probably many that practice this scam,...then that part of the system is completely corrupted.........when a raggedy arsed applicant, with dubious credentials, only has to pay Bt18000 for entry to Thailand, as at Sa Kheao...the end game nowadays, can be what we have now witnessed!

You know this 100% ?Any links .I would have maybe half believed you except for picking up on your toxic hatred for the RTP on may threads .

Can't really argue with your post, no matter what it always has something to do with money in the LOS.... But I guess there is absolutely no Thai connection.... Maybe like how did these people get in the country in the first place..... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif Thailand that is why I do not miss you at this point. And neither does my wife......wai2.gif

According to the other paper, they have arrested a Thai Muslim man in the deep south and flown him to Bkk by helicopter. He has had contacts with the the Thai woman in Turkey, Wanna Suansan. I really hope it's not a connection to the deep south insurgency!

You know this 100% ?Any links .I would have maybe half believed you except for picking up on your toxic hatred for the RTP on may threads .

Do you have any relatives that are part of the RTP? I do, and I wouldn't take haste in any matter, and the quickness to pass judgement.

Just my opinion, and the wife's family agrees... Any questions? hit-the-fan.gifhit-the-fan.gifhit-the-fan.gif Sometimes shit happens.....

Maybe the Thai Courts could issue warrants for 300 unidentified suspects in the search for random criminals in Bangkok. Would this force the RTP to actually do some work?

The RTP appear to be making some progress right now. Please keep up.

Edited by SheungWan

The blast was arranged by chinese government. Chinese communist regime is good at creating crimes and then planting the crimes to its assumed enemies, be them christians, muslims, tibetans, falun gong, or whoever is assumed as a threat to chinese dictatorship.

Chinese agents may have kidnapped a uighur from xin jiang of china before the blast, and then impersonated the victim to drop the bomb. After the blast, chinese agents handed him to cambodia police who then turned him to thailand. Chinese agents put a yellow shirt in his bag to suggest he was the yellow-shirted bomber, and a chinese passport to advertise he is uighur from china.

It is a smear campaign launched by chinese government.

Chinese-language newspapers in thailand, under direct control of chinese embassy, unanimously claimed turks/uighurs plotted the blast, in their respective editorials the next day after the blast. Chinese regime launched the whole smear campaign agaist uighurs and turkey. The blast is just one part of the ploy.

Chinese embassy in bangkok controlled a local thai mafia who attacked an old lady in her seventies for her restless protest in front of chinese embassy to condemn chinese persecution against falun gong practitioners in china. The mafia violently assaulted her who got a broken arm in 2014. Police said chinese embassy was behind the mafia so they took no actions.

Chinese embassy also could have the mafia in arranging a blast.

I'm calling Steve Seagal to sort this one out.