My Passport and copy
Copy my wife's Passport , signed
Copy Marriage cert signed
Copy wife and childrens ID card , signed
Copy of House Book, wife and children s names , signed
Bangkok Bank Statement
Bangkok Bank Time deposit statement
Enough ?
And where can I get a Application form ? Actually might pop in and get one on Monday, Thats what i like about Singapore , everything is just around the corner
Thanks

You will not get one there unless you are from Singapore or a resident and that is even a maybe.

You should contact them before trying to apply for one.

I am a resident with Employment Pass (WP), I can zip through at the airport with it. I will pop in and ask though or mail them , If not I'll have to go to Penang

From Singapore Embassy website NON-IMMIGRANT VISA-O (THAI SPOUSE)

Required documents are:

1. One completed and signed visa application form

2. One recent passport-sized photograph (3.5 x 4.5cm)

3. Passport (valid for no less than 6 months)

4. Copy of Airline ticket or confirmation slip with flight number date of entry

5. Copy of Marriage Certificate, Passport and Identity Card of Thai spouse

(Copies of documents must be signed by Thai Spouse)

6. Letter from Thai spouse

7. Bank Statement (at least 400,000 Baht)

Citizens of following countries are required to provide 2 application forms and 2 photos:

Nigeria

Citizens of following countries are required to provide 3 application forms and 3 photos: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen

Citizens of following countries are required to provide 4 application forms and 4 photos:

China, North Korea

Important information For applicants from *Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Cuba, Egypt, India, Iran, *Iraq, Kosovo, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Nigeria, **North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Vietnam and Yemen who do not have long term passes*** and are therefore not currently residents of Singapore cannot apply for any types of visa at this Embassy

*Embassy cannot issue visa to applicant

**Embassy have to get approval from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand, and authorities concerned.

*** Long term passes must be valid for at least six months)

Please note that

* Consular officers reserve the rights to ask for additional documents as deemed necessary.

* Please apply for visa at least 2 weeks in advance of your departure date.

* Passport holders from Middle East & South Asia and Africa may be required for interviews, please apply for visa with enough time for departure.

f you do not have a valid visa you will get 30 day visa exempt entry.

Info you posted from website does not mention what the requirements are for a multiple entry visa and it is not even mentioned. You might only get a single entry non-o visa with all the documents mentioned.

f you do not have a valid visa you will get 30 day visa exempt entry.

Info you posted from website does not mention what the requirements are for a multiple entry visa and it is not even mentioned. You might only get a single entry non-o visa with all the documents mentioned.

True , I'll check it on Monday, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Went today , they complained about my bang statement being 7 weeks old. It was a time deposit for 3 million which does not mature for a few days. I told them In am only generally in Thailand from Friday night util Monday Morning.so do not get to go to my bank often. They said I may need other evidence otherwise pick it up Monday , I sent them statement from my Malaysian account which also has some decent sized time deposits in it, See what happens

Edited by Spleen