Immigration delay inbound 16 Sept

This weird immigration attitude is not good for the country. It just show how far more corrupt the junta is that the previous elected governments.

The problem with juntas and dictators is there is absolutely no oversight or recourse to solve problems. There is no system or accountability

My last entry was 14 October, mid-afternoon. I was in the Immigration queue for well over an hour.

At best half of the booths were manned. Somying working the queue was marking every card "Ph #" and telling us to fill in a number.

I did not notice anyone's entry taking an inordinate amount of time. My guy was sure to tell me, after conferring with a manager, that my permission to stay would expire in three days (my second extension of stay visit with Immigration was coming up in two days).

More amusing was my departure 8 days later. While the Immigration officer was stamping me out, I saw his eyes light up when he saw my entry stamp, thinking he had me nailed on an overstay. As soon as he looked at the next page and saw my new Extension of Stay and the new re-entry permit, I could see his face change...he looked as if someone had just taken away his birthday.