Where to buydeveny safety boots in Thailand?

Dassie

Can any offshore O&G crew advise if you've recently bought safety boots for work in Thailand or online locally. If so, where did you find them and what brands were available? I'd like to buy a new pair up here and break them in well before getting back out to work!

Soutpeel

Where did you see the Redwing so for sale?I've not worn them before but always hear good things about them

Take care if you go with these as some types will be very difficult to break in. Its best to purchase from a shop in person when possible to get the correct size as opposed to order online and find there is a size issue.

Leeden Thailand Co. Ltd.

11/88 Moo 8, Sukhumvit Road Banglamung Sub-District, Banglamung District Chonburi , 20150 Thailand

phone: 66 3824 1028

[email protected]

www.leedenlimited.com

Soutpeel

Where did you see the Redwing so for sale?I've not worn them before but always hear good things about them

Take care if you go with these as some types will be very difficult to break in. Its best to purchase from a shop in person when possible to get the correct size as opposed to order online and find there is a size issue.

Leeden Thailand Co. Ltd.

11/88 Moo 8, Sukhumvit Road Banglamung Sub-District, Banglamung District Chonburi , 20150 Thailand

phone: 66 3824 1028

[email protected]

www.leedenlimited.com

Yes, Leeden is where we get all our safety footwear from.

My last pair took a while to break in and gave my feet some problems. The size seems to be slightly different than before. Go in and try them on first. I like Red Wings but I do find that the soles wear out quickly for a relatively expensive safety boot.

Thanks heaps for your advice Isaan Farang and DMC1. I'm up in Chiang Mai but I'll see if I can make my way down to one of the shops ?

Dassie I have attached a map if you venture to Leeden, they will also send to your location. For a pair of lace up Redwings we are talking 7.500 Baht plus VAT.

I just ordered a new pair of Redwings from the USA on E-Bay, the postage is quite expensive but the selection is bigger than Leeden.

These cost me $153 bucks all in.

Leeden Thailand New office map.pdf

post-1136-0-13323100-1442920665_thumb.jp

Thanks heaps for your advice Isaan Farang and DMC1. I'm up in Chiang Mai but I'll see if I can make my way down to one of the shops ?

Dassie I have attached a map if you venture to Leeden, they will also send to your location. For a pair of lace up Redwings we are talking 7.500 Baht plus VAT.

I just ordered a new pair of Redwings from the USA on E-Bay, the postage is quite expensive but the selection is bigger than Leeden.

These cost me $153 bucks all in.

Thanks again Isanfarang! I really appreciate the map and the photo ?

Just bought my first pair of Red Wing slip on boots. A painful 2-3 week break in. But, I can do a 12 hr. day on my feet without being tired. Looking forward to 2 months of flip flops.

Thanjs for the feedback. I'm hearing you about the flip flops! I just about shed a tear of joy when I can finally slip my favourite sandals on come pay off day ?

I hope you have a great time on leave ??

Archived