Non O multiple, Penang ?

Last couple Non O multiples (marriage) I got in Savannakhet, no dramas.

Came in this time on a 30 day stamp but planning a trip to Penang at the end of the month. So I either come back in on another 30 day stamp or if it's possible, I'll get a Non O multiple.

What's the deal there these days ?

Thanks

got the visa now what i gotta do too extend more than 3 months???

Retirement extention correct???

How long will that extention be good for?

Can i go get extension next week as im sick of dealing with visa stuff at the moment just want it over and done withcheers

You can apply for a one year extension of stay based upon retriement at your local immigration office during the last 30 days of your 90 day entry from the visa.

You will need to show 800k baht in a Thai bank for 60 days or proof of 65k baht income or a combination of the 2 totaling 800k baht.

Can i go get extension next week as im sick of dealing with visa stuff at the moment just want it over and done withcheers

You can apply for a one year extension of stay based upon retriement at your local immigration office during the last 30 days of your 90 day entry from the visa.

You will need to show 800k baht in a Thai bank for 60 days or proof of 65k baht income or a combination of the 2 totaling 800k baht.

thanks Joe that is exacty what i needed too know can do at Phuket immigration

I am also looking at going to Penang soon to apply for my first Non-O Marriage visa. Is it true that the 400k can be in a non-Thai account. e.g a UK account? Would it matter that there is no regular income to this account but the balance is as requested by the embassy?

I have also read on some forums that the statements need to be 'certified'. Could anyone confirm whether this is true?

Thanks in advance.

Be aware that you will need to register your address at Phuket immigration before being allowed to apply for an extension.

The form for registration of address is unique to Phuket but they may accept a TM 30 .

Be aware that you will need to register your address at Phuket immigration before being allowed to apply for an extension.

The form for registration of address is unique to Phuket but they may accept a TM 30 .

I already have house paper registered at immigration when i got drivers licence same same paper correct??

I am also looking at going to Penang soon to apply for my first Non-O Marriage visa. Is it true that the 400k can be in a non-Thai account. e.g a UK account? Would it matter that there is no regular income to this account but the balance is as requested by the embassy?

I have also read on some forums that the statements need to be 'certified'. Could anyone confirm whether this is true?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, for Penang Thai consulate non-o visa the financial proof can be in non-thai bank. No regularity is needed. Just the summary page (1 page) of the bank statement showing >100k baht equivalent is fine (don't need all 400k). Should be dated within the last 2 months (more recent is better).

Bank statements do not need to be certified for Penang Thai consulate. A clear printout showing the name, addresss, logo, etc of bank along with your name and account summary should be sufficient.

What you might be thinking of is an extension of stay, which is done at an immigration office within Thailand. Where you have additional paperwork on top of 400k in bank (seasoned for 2 months, separate bank letter, atm receipt of a very recent transaction, etc). or [for the monthly income route] affidavit of 40k/month certified (notarized) by the embassy of your passport.

-----

for the OP, have fun and try not to eat too much in Penang, most people have answered your question already. Non-O multiple is usually a breeze in Penang with correct paperwork.

Edited by 4evermaat