True Vision Sucks

SCARLETIBIS1

Jeffkp your 100% right. He is new here and still learning. I tried to point out in my first post if he asked the ladies name? Did he raise his voice? But he could only come back with me being an idiot as I missed one part of his ranting post. I have been here for years and in sure like most that have been here for years you have learned how to get things done the Thai way. But his ignorance will only make it more difficult. Obviously he is never wrong and everyone else is the fool. Anyone willing to guess how long it takes him to open his mind to living in a new culture and adapting to it rather then it adapting to him?

I am not new here and have nothing to learn. I got all three names of the people I spoke with; I was nice the first two times I called and I got the order number the first time I called. If these jerkoffs don't respond the first time you call them what do you suggest I do the second and third and fourth time I call?

Some people here are beyond stupid.

I posted all this hours ago. You need to keep up if you want to criticize. And again how did it help me to know the names?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try good manners, appreciation and patience.

How to Begin: Rebuilding Life From Within. Love yourself, unconditionally. Release your bottled up emotions. Make time for long walks, alone. Avoid living beyond your means. Nurture your inner strength. Stop apologizing for being you. Surround yourself with positive people. Embrace your situation, whatever it may be.

How to Begin: Rebuilding Life From Within. Love yourself, unconditionally. Release your bottled up emotions. Make time for long walks, alone. Avoid living beyond your means. Nurture your inner strength. Stop apologizing for being you. Surround yourself with positive people. Embrace your situation, whatever it may be.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

How to Begin: Rebuilding Life From Within. Love yourself, unconditionally. Release your bottled up emotions. Make time for long walks, alone. Avoid living beyond your means. Nurture your inner strength. Stop apologizing for being you. Surround yourself with positive people. Embrace your situation, whatever it

ok, ok I see the light. I called True Vision back and apologized. I told them if they want to install the service next month or next year fine by mean. I gave my TV to a homeless person and I plan to enter the monkhood tomorrow. Peace to all.

This is standard service you get in Thailand This is customer care it means "THEY DON'T CARE"

When a company gets bigger then they have the attitude they are more important they the customer

Its not like the UK or USA where you get very good service

Here they don't care about the customer as long as they make money This is correct

And for all you people that say learn to speak Thai even then they still do not give a flying <deleted>---ck Tot true and other major companies suck big time even when you get to speak to a so called english speaker that if they do not know the answer they just hang up on you.whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif