Male nanny off the hook for alleged baby rape in Phuket Town

webfact

Male nanny off the hook for alleged baby rape
Phuket Gazette

pkt.jpg
Though the rape charges were dropped against Somsak Yakob, he is still facing murder charges. Photo: Gazette file

PHUKET: -- The results of an autopsy confirmed that there were no signs that a baby boy who died in April had been raped by a male nanny, as had been alleged.

Somsak Yakob, 38, was alleged to have raped and killed a 1-year-old boy in Phuket Town. He had called and told the child’s mother that her son had fallen to his death and left the baby’s battered body at Vachira Phuket Hospital.

Three days later, the suspect surrendered to police and denied allegations of raping and killing the baby.

Mr Somsak was taken to Phuket Provincial Court on April 8. He was bailed out by his relatives the same day.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Male-nanny-off-hook-alleged-baby-rape/62012?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2015-09-24

Released on bail,,,,,,,,some things I just cannot comprehend!

It absolutely baffles me as well. Although as yet only a suspect you would think that the police would comprehend that anyone who could commit such a heinous crime should not be let out into society. He does not exactly look like the prodigal son of a hi-so family, willing to spend big baht to get him out. What are the police thinking ?

What a bunch of idiotic comments. Plz tell me how a fellow's appearance dictates his behaviour. There is no correlation between the two. Some white folks are ugly as sin, as they evil doers? No. Some black folks, dark as anyone alive, provide deep loving affection towards all persons they meet.

Now, i will admit 'baby rape' seems among the most sick conditions i have read about. Guys suffering such an illness must have experienced deep childhood trauma. Really sick.

Would you let your young son be looked after by that creature

bah.gif

He does not look any different to thousands of Thais, does not have murderer tattoos on his forehead, how the hell can you make such a comment after reading something for a few seconds. You are pathetic and brain dead.