Nigerian man arrested for allegedly selling drug in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English teacher, yeah right ... I bet Immigration let this Nigerian scum enter the border for a bribe, just like the bombers ... blink.png

Does it really matter if Immigration turned a blind eye when there's at least one school (and a whole foreign teacher licensing authority) that is doing the same?

Nice edit BTW... the 'must read' tag-line in the TV email shot still clearly says, "Drug dealing English teacher arrested in Bangkok."

But I guess we can assume that this Nigerian scum entered the Country at some point through some Thai Immigration or .... ?

Lets chill out a bit...........The BiB know who they are, they could round them up in a day IF, IF, they wanted too...BUT, expenses may falter for SOME.........

They can't round them all up!

There's a serious enough shortage of Native Speaking English Teachers now that has to be weighed against arresting drug selling English teachers from Nigeria.

Edited by silent

So thats why Thai's aren't learning English that explains it all.gigglem.gif

Er ... so you also have English that doesn't explain it all?

Er, could you translate that into English?

Well, since you insist:

So that's why Thais aren't learning English. That explains it all.

"... since you insist"?? You used poor English to criticize the English skills of both Nigerians and Thaisthere are some mistakes that you just do not make if you do not want to appear a GORMLESS FOOL. (Although the annoying animated emoji says it all, really.)

Also, what grammar app/learned friend did you refer to to work out the correction?

Here we go again. Double question marks! oh dear. High time the thought police decided this is off topic.

3 grams at 3000 baht would mean you could potentially by a kilo of ice by the gram for a measly 985600 baht at street level... I don't think so. I also think they might have <deleted> up the decimal points again no way he was carrying a 1/4 kilo of ice and 3/4 of a kilo of smack around with him

Well, obviously they searched his apartment after they arrested him and that's where they found the "1/4 kilo of ice and the 3/4 of a kilo of smack."

Edited by pacovl46

and who in the sound mind hired a nigerian english teacher?

If you lived in Thailand you would know that there are a large number of coloured people who work as teachers here, as well as people from Asian countries.

And many are very good teachers, the schools can get away with paying less than to a native white English speaker. So the school will hire 3 people of colour, or Asians as opposed to one white native English speaker.

English teacher, yeah right ... I bet Immigration let this Nigerian scum enter the border for a bribe, just like the bombers ... blink.png

Does it really matter if Immigration turned a blind eye when there's at least one school (and a whole foreign teacher licensing authority) that is doing the same?

Nice edit BTW... the 'must read' tag-line in the TV email shot still clearly says, "Drug dealing English teacher arrested in Bangkok."

But I guess we can assume that this Nigerian scum entered the Country at some point through some Thai Immigration or .... ?

Your prejudice runs deep, have a look inside yourself.

??????? A Nigerian working as an English Teacher In Thailand......Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators please ban me as I might end up rabbling a lot of indecent things online in the forums. Thanks.

Heres a news flash for you, bloke. Most Nigerians are better educated, and possess considerably better English pronunciation skills than do the multitude of Russians, Romanian, French, Liverpool & Eastend Londoners, and Aussies do, who jokingly call themselves "Caucasian" school teachers.. Yes....Seriously!!!!!!!!! They (many Black Africans) do teach advanced mathematics, and science classes, as well. What a disappointing surprise to apparently "skin-color" prejudiced you.

The flip-side of that coin is that the Nigerian bloke was also stupid, with regards to his cognitive ability to recognize the Negro-phobia that prevails within Thai (Asian) society, even among themselves. I have more, be the moderators would probably consider it to be a personal affront to you. Have to maintain the polite decorum, on this forumcoffee1.gif

Your prejudice runs deep, have a look inside yourself.

Please try to understand that many of the caucasian foreigner Expat retirees in Thailand, come from the bottom of the barrel-class of people, within their own societies. Those are the same (pensioned-off) tatooed bigoted blokes who are shacked-up with some Thai bargirl, young enough to be their own grand-daughters, back home. "He should look inside himself", you say? To look for what? There's nothing substantial inside most of those blokes, to begin with. That's the main reason why they're in Thailand. No intellectual challenges to deal withcoffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

If you lived in Thailand you would know that there are a large number of coloured people who work as teachers here, as well as people from Asian countries.

And many are very good teachers, the schools can get away with paying less than to a native white English speaker. So the school will hire 3 people of colour, or Asians as opposed to one white native English speaker.

Brother, don't waste your energy trying to inform the "know-it-all" western "home-grown" losers on this forum, about anything. It's just an effort in total futility. Trust me wai.gif about that.

Edited by TuskegeeBen

It depends how much he was prepared to pay to get the job.

b4n9 - what was your illustrious profession in life, prior to contributing your considered opinion to this forum, regarding (verified) university educated Nigerian school teachers, in the LOS? Don't bother to reply, bloke. I already know your typical story,coffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

Brother, don't waste your energy trying to inform the "know-it-all" western "home-grown" losers on this forum, about anything. It's just an effort in total futility. Trust me wai.gif about that.

That's one hell of a large chip you're carrying there, seems to be weighing you down.

This is news?

This is what Nigerians do in Thailand.

They sell drugs and scam Thai women.

When things get "sticky" they teach English.

I worked with a Nigerian teacher once who told me he came here to sell drugs...

But when his brother / boss was put in prison, he decided teaching was a better option...

But he continues to scam and sexually assault Thai women.

Nigerians should be confined to Nigeria!

And you should be confined to Racistland.

Next time you pass by a dictionary, look up the word empathy.

It a concept that is quite useful to understand how people end up in certain situations.

But it may ask for more imagination than what you've shown in this post.

Then look up "diversity". It's a concept that allows me not to assume that everyone looking like you will be as prejudiced.

For all we know, he could also have been trying his best as a teacher

This is news?

This is what Nigerians do in Thailand.

They sell drugs and scam Thai women.

When things get "sticky" they teach English.

I worked with a Nigerian teacher once who told me he came here to sell drugs...

But when his brother / boss was put in prison, he decided teaching was a better option...

But he continues to scam and sexually assault Thai women.

Nigerians should be confined to Nigeria!

And you should be confined to Racistland.

Next time you pass by a dictionary, look up the word empathy.

It a concept that is quite useful to understand how people end up in certain situations.

But it may ask for more imagination than what you've shown in this post.

Then look up "diversity". It's a concept that allows me not to assume that everyone looking like you will be as prejudiced.

For all we know, he could also have been trying his best as a teacher

I have a dictionary, and want you to take a look at it.

My comment has nothing to do with race.

It is about nationalism.

This same Nigerian once told me " In my country, anything you need to do to get more money is justified".

When you finish with the dictionary, use the TV search feature.

Search " Nigerian".

Please get back to us and let us know about all of the positive things Nigerian people have done in Thailand or any other country in the world.

3 grams at 3000 baht would mean you could potentially by a kilo of ice by the gram for a measly 985600 baht at street level... I don't think so. I also think they might have <deleted> up the decimal points again no way he was carrying a 1/4 kilo of ice and 3/4 of a kilo of smack around with him

Finally, someone who contributed to the thread based on actual insight. Thank you, starky! wai.gif

kiss kiss say?

We all know English Teaching does not pay that well.

English teaching pays VERY well if you are a fully qualified English teacher.. Where did you find your rather flawed information. Fully qualified English teachers will have a monthly salary of around 90,000 bahts per month. Quite liveable here in Thailand.

We all know English Teaching does not pay that well.

English teaching pays VERY well if you are a fully qualified English teacher.. Where did you find your rather flawed information. Fully qualified English teachers will have a monthly salary of around 90,000 bahts per month. Quite liveable here in Thailand.

90k baht is paying 'VERY well'? :huh:

For someone who's qualified in their field?

Blimey.

Finally, someone who contributed to the thread based on actual insight. Thank you, starky! wai.gif

Well I'm not claiming intimate knowledge but I doubt you would get much change from 100 bucks for a gram and I suggest a million baht wouldn't even get you a kilo off the cook but they love fudging the figures. Much like the shiela the other day that apparently had 2.1 billion baht worth of drugs in her camry. Well if the 5 kilo of ice she was carrying was only worth 5 million baht...well you do the math. Not really sure what's worse, bad math or bad meth

"Insight" and "intimate knowledge" are not the same thing, so there is no implication being made in that regard; however, I would recommend moving far away from the use of the term "sheila" to refer to a woman. wai.gif

Agree. 3/4 kg heroin is A LOT of heroin and very expensive if Miami Vice is anything to go on.