New Airport To Pattaya

Tolley

So fare so good! Now we know that busses are going from Jomtien to new airport. We also know the times they leave.

Next question in this matter is:

Are there busses going from mew airport to the bus terminal in Jomtien? Not only to the terminal in North Pattaya Road? :o

So fare so good! Now we know that busses are going from Jomtien to new airport. We also know the times they leave.

Next question in this matter is:

Are there busses going from mew airport to the bus terminal in Jomtien? Not only to the terminal in North Pattaya Road? :o

Another method of getting to the airport from Pattaya if the Jomtien/Airport bus times are not convenien, is by taking the regular Ekamai VIP bus, from the bus station on North Pattaya Road, to Lotus Tesco at the On Nut Skytrain stop. Across the street from Lotus Tesco is the bus stop for the city bus (#552) which takes you to the airport. It takes around 45 minutes to reach the airport and the price is 35 baht for the ride. At the transportation center it will take the free shuttle bus from 5 to 7 minutes to reach the terminal. Total price for VIP bus and city bus 552 will be around 158 baht.

Just past the ticket windows and little variety store, on the far right there used to be a special Pattaya to Airport VIP bus - direct to the airport. You could purchase the ticket ahead of time and they used to pick up at your hotel too! I haven't used that place in over 4 years, I am not sure if that service is still offered from that building. Just a passing thought, something to check on my next trip.

i went into BKK the other day to visit a few places and got talking to a BKK meter taxi driver (paid him 2000 baht for the day and he dropped us wherever we wanted, including travel from Pattaya to BKK and return, he also paid all the tolls), he said for 1000 baht he would park and stand inside termial with a board with name on and then bring them back to Pattaya.

Just a further update on the big yellow buses from Jomtien to the airport. There are buses 4 times a day now (since talking to them 12/10/06). 0900 hrs.. 1300 hrs.. 1700 hrs.. and 1930 hrs... The guy said you must book at the office via phone or in person and pick up the bus at the office. They do not stop or pick up in Pattaya so they say. The phone number they scribbled on my brochure is 038-231142. The 4 in the number could be something else as it is not clear. The fare is 106 Baht per person.

Just past the ticket windows and little variety store, on the far right there used to be a special Pattaya to Airport VIP bus - direct to the airport. You could purchase the ticket ahead of time and they used to pick up at your hotel too! I haven't used that place in over 4 years, I am not sure if that service is still offered from that building. Just a passing thought, something to check on my next trip.

Its still there.........see earlier posts #12-#17.

It stopped at On Nut when I was going there 2 weeks ago, but I guess it all depends on the driver.

Last 2 times I got Ekkamai bus it did not stop at Oh Nut BTS as it has done since BTS opened. People got up to get off but driver did not stop & apparently said 'Police stop'.

It stopped at On Nut when I was going there 2 weeks ago, but I guess it all depends on the driver.

Last 2 times I got Ekkamai bus it did not stop at Oh Nut BTS as it has done since BTS opened. People got up to get off but driver did not stop & apparently said 'Police stop'.

What the fuc**** did he mean by that?! :o

What the fuc**** did he mean by that?! :D

Errmm, that the Police no longer allow buses to stop there...? :o