Thaivisa Weekday News Bulletin - 2nd October 2015

Jonathan Fairfield

Nice, but when does it update? It's nearly 6pm on the 3rd and it's still the 2nd's broadcast.

Can we expect a daily release time of the show?

Will shows be archived with easy access?

May I suggest a sub-forum named TV News Bulletin so each day's broadcast is a new thread. Pinning this to Thai News subforum doesn't look like it will work.

Edited by Seastallion

Considering it was a first outing for a news broadcast, I thought it was very good. Well done Thaivisa. thumbsup.gif

Ignore the moaners who think it should be as polished as the news bulletins from big TV stations with megabucks to spend, and years of experience in the genre. If they don't think it's good enough, maybe they could stump up a few million Baht every month to pay for all the professionals who are involved in making news bulletins in the television world.

I'm sure it will only improve as time passes.

I sort of agree to ignore the moaners. it wasn't bad for a first go, but be aware that ThaiVisa does make a hell of a lot of money, so I think an investment in an autocue isn't much to ask.

I am a new expat from Scotland to Thailand and I really enjoyed listening to Thai Visa's new news channel. I will look forward to watching the daily news from now on. Keep up the good work. I too liked the news about the lady boys being arrested. Good work by the Thai police and the tourists for picking them out, now honest tourists, expats and Thai people will be a little safer on Pattaya's beach and also around the city.

Good piece of reporting by the news anchor man.