Thailand Post unveils super packing box

webfact

Aaah, but does it withstand the thieving proclivities of the Thailand Post staff, I wonder?

Over many years, I have received hundreds of packages from both domestic and overseas locations. I have never lost a thing and the Thai Post has always provided me with exemplary service. The US Postal Service could take some lessons.

The reason some of you have problems is that you choose to live in moral backwaters like Pattaya. What do you expect?

"moral backwaters like Pattaya" .W.T.F. are you talking about! 95% of Pattaya people are just normal Thai's leading normal lives.

Since living in Thailand I have lost a few items but that can happen anywhere. I usually get one parcel a week, sometimes 2. So, that's about 3 parcels not received out of 270+.......1%!

Edited by BSJ

BS. We ship thousands of packages every year around the world. Almost no losses. In the rare occasion of a loss or damage, it almost always happens in the destination country. Especially the USofA. Kudos to the Thai Post for their excellent service.

Yeah, but try sending TO Thailand..

Also..bubble wrap has discontinued!

BS. We ship thousands of packages every year around the world. Almost no losses. In the rare occasion of a loss or damage, it almost always happens in the destination country. Especially the USofA. Kudos to the Thai Post for their excellent service.

Yeah, but try sending TO Thailand..

Also..bubble wrap has discontinued!

As I said, I have been here for over 20 years. I have many items shipped to Thailand. Think I have lost one letter and one parcel - that I can remember - in all those years. According to the tracking, the parcel never actually made it to Thailand.

Of all the other postal organizations we deal with around the world, the US postal Service (slow, lost items, no tracking updates) and Parcelforce in the UK (slow, lost items, don't contact recipients) are the absolute worst.