Something I Do Not Understand

AlexLah

Hi all,

Something I really not understand.

OK I wheigh myself before sleeping it is 85 Kilo.

When I wake up I wheigh again and it is 84 Kilo.

I have asked a few friends to do the same and they all come up with similair results.

Why do I wheigh less in morning?

Alex

Hi all,

Something I really not understand.

OK I wheigh myself before sleeping it is 85 Kilo.

When I wake up I wheigh again and it is 84 Kilo.

I have asked a few friends to do the same and they all come up with similair results.

Why do I wheigh less in morning?

Alex

less water, would be my first idea. Considering you don't go toilett and you don't eat and drink and weight can not dissappear. You breath taking in O2 and taking out CO2 and H20. C and H comes from burning but that can't be much in say 8 sleeping. You take out H20 (which is not from burning) thru breath and thru skin (sweating), that should be the majority of the kg you loose, if I didn't forget something. If you are not alone in the bed you may also exchange some other body fluids+energy consumption may increase.

Ok Mr. Jones,

But I not go to the toilet to have a pee, also I do not do bedroom excersise I am not sweating as I can check. I have aircon on at 25 Degrees while sleeping.

It is the same for other people that do not have aircon and any other suggested possibilities.

The difference is around 1 Kilo.

I also checked before and after going to toilet and the difference is maximum 100 grams.

Where is that 1 kilo wheight loss coming from.

Gravitation?

Alex

Mmm! Good question! I don't know. Could it be that bed bugs have gotten hungrier lately? :D (BTW, I would like to be a bedbug in my next life! :o )

The conversion of material from your body into energy to maintain body functions seems to me the most plausible explanation.

Ok, then how would you explain this?

I'm a Muslim and now we have the holy month of fasting from dawn till dusk with neither food nor water.

When I check my weight at night and then again in the morning, I too notice what AlexLah wrote. Weight is about 1-2 kg less in the morning.

BUT!!! Don't forget that I don't eat or drink anything till sunset. Yet, when I check my weight just a few minutes before breaking my fast at sunset, my weight is the same as last night :o . Sometimes even MORE!!! :D

How would you explain that?

Guardian