Delhi child rape cases ignite anger and disgust in India’s capital

webfact

Delhi child rape cases ignite anger and disgust in India’s capital

606x341_315403.jpg

DELHI: -- Indians are up in arms after the atrocious gang rape of two small children. In one incident two men abducted a two-year-old from a religious festival before later dumping her, bleeding heavily, in a park near her home, while in the second assault on the other side of Delhi a five-year-old was lured to a neighbour’s house where she was raped by three men.

The three men were quickly arrested, but the other two are still at large and have not been identified. Security cameras caught pictures of them on a motorbike with the girl.

“What is happening in Delhi? I cannot understand. I met the two-and-a-half-year old girl in hospital; she has scratch and bite marks all over her body. She was left bleeding in a park. What kind of Delhi is this? What kind of animals are these?” demanded the head of the Delhi Commission for Women Swati Maliwal.

Delhi has 84,000 police officers, the largest metropolitan force in the world, but the police are being heavily criticised for their failure to protect women in general.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-10-19

Child rape is such a heinous and abominably disgusting act that I simply can not fathom how it can be done in private by a lone wolf. That there are men that can do it in groups (ie effectively letting others see their depravity) is utterly beyond my comprehension.

There are TVF members who oppose the death penalty.....Really??? Do you REALLY think these scum should be allowed to waste our oxygen and water?

My apologies to other types of scum...I should not have used your label for these unmentionables.

Edited by Seastallion

Humanity is in a downward spiral,animals would not even hurt

their young,these people are oxygen thieves,maybe time to

bring back the stocks and public executions,nothing is too

good for these perverts.

regards Worgeordie

They pretend they are a developed nation. But this behaviour is the norm up country, they prefer to sh*t in the fields rather than use a toilet, and they marry their children to goats. Make up country Thais seem pretty sophisticated, don't they? Then they take their customs to England.

Lost for words... One of these days where I think the world would be a better place without India and the whole middle east.

Don't you watch the news.. Thai men raping babies constantly and killing them. If you don't, I suggest you watch channel 3 or 7. This stuff doesn't make news here but if you have a gf/ wife, they will tell you about it how Thai people are crazy and they need to be vigilant?

Hell one thai guy raped a girl and killed her almost nextdoor to Yinglucks house. Another took a baby from a festival and raped and killed her in the mountains of Loei. And one more kidnapped one off a moving train near Korat, raped her, killed her and threw the body off the train. These are just 3 examples.

Sadly these things happen in Central Missouri in USA too and it has nothing to do with India. There is just no protecting adult females and juveniles from sick sexually frustrated males in any country.

They pretend they are a developed nation. But this behaviour is the norm up country, they prefer to sh*t in the fields rather than use a toilet, and they marry their children to goats. Make up country Thais seem pretty sophisticated, don't they? Then they take their customs to England.

They have often been touted as the next superpower...supplanting both the US and China.

India is the largest democratic in the world but the problem is many people misuse it. There has been complain against the police to misbehave with raped girl. Instead of helping them they tell them it is due to the way you are dressed up that you get raped. Even the same thing had been said by the members of parlament. The law should be more severe on these people which is not. I heard that there is a rape in India for every 20 minutes, only 1 of 10 cases are reported and only 25 percent of those are punished.

If they take these more serious, people will get the hint.