Singha 630ml bottles

DanceAllNight

I went to one of the big grocery stores at central festival today, and saw the 630ml bottle of Singha. It's been a while since I've seen this bottle. It was 59 baht, just a bit more than LEO and 1 baht more than Tiger. I'd still go with Tiger, but I'd pay the 3 baht more for Singha over LEO. I wonder if this will carry over to cases at makro, 7-11, big c, etc...

Thats a case for investigation in the real world tongue.png

Their website (very slow) clearly shows 500 ml bottle, 330 ml bottle, 330 ml can and 30 l draft.

http://www.boonrawd.co.th/singha-corporation/en/singha-beer-alcohol-products-singha-beer.php

Singha light still in 630 ml.

http://www.boonrawd.co.th/singha-corporation/en/singha-beer-alcohol-products-light-beer.php

Not sure if this is just sad or fortunate.

Sad that a bottle of damn beer holds such importance and relevance in your life, or fortunate that this is all you have to be concerned about.

Jees man, its a bottle of beer !! who gives a rats x0x!!zz at such minutia.

Sad that a bottle of damn beer holds such importance and relevance in your life, or fortunate that this is all you have to be concerned about.

Hahaha...that is true. I have plenty to worry about, but nothing too pressing right now. And good news is good news. Beer is very important to me. It makes me and a lot of people happy and happier :)

Now, lets get 640ml bottles of Beerlao to Thailand :)

Thats a case for investigation in the real world tongue.png

Their website (very slow) clearly shows 500 ml bottle, 330 ml bottle, 330 ml can and 30 l draft.

http://www.boonrawd.co.th/singha-corporation/en/singha-beer-alcohol-products-singha-beer.php

Singha light still in 630 ml.

http://www.boonrawd.co.th/singha-corporation/en/singha-beer-alcohol-products-light-beer.php

maybe they have not updated it yet, or they're trying to test the market first. But I did see Singha in 630ml bottles. I wish I had taken a photo.

Hahaha...that is true. I have plenty to worry about, but nothing too pressing right now. And good news is good news. Beer is very important to me. It makes me and a lot of people happy and happier smile.png

Now, lets get 640ml bottles of Beerlao to Thailand smile.png

Officially if it is Lite then it is not beer it is Draino and as such you will need to re-think what you drink to be happy

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any sadder you went back to the store to take a picture of a bottle of beer. Now tell us again how you would pay 3 baht more for a bottle of Sing over Leo riveting stuff.

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any sadder you went back to the store to take a picture of a bottle of beer. Now tell us again how you would pay 3 baht more for a bottle of Sing over Leo riveting stuff.

i didn't go back to take a photo. i went back because i was in central and wanted a beer :) i took a photo because i was there anyway, and wanted show proof.

up 2 me....... :)

i like beer, and this is good news.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With 630 ml bottles Singha is back into game. The price in 7/11 is 60 baht, just a few baht more than Leo, but of a much greater quality. As I said before they should sack people who came up with 0.5 l bottle selling it at a price that proportionally was equal to Heineken. Singha is not Heineken or Tiger. It always used to be cheaper than those beers.

With this move Singha is back into game even if it costs like Tiger now.

Philistine!

Off topic but i saw sime 7-11 selling a beer called 'piston head'. Dont know if it is a new brand, dont remember the price.

It is sold in small cans 44 Baht each. It is imported from Sweden if I'm not wrong.

I would be much happier if they sell reasonably priced dark beers.

Archived