Pattya Bar's Please

summerT

Hello I'll be in pattaya again this weekend, can anyone suggest some nice bars or clubs that arnt full of girlies wanting drinks and to be bar fined, have been told about blue factory, but this name seems dodgey, plus hard rock cafe, anywhere else wotha look?? thanks

Thanks, about the only place i found that was ok in walking street was an irish bar cant remember the name now, where is the blue factory? is that on walking stret too?

btw I was also told about star dice its in nakula near my hotel any comments??

Thanks again for help and info

Blues Factory is best live band venue in Pattaya. Not a girly place and nothing dodgey about it. :o

Hard Rock Cafe - freelancers, over priced and full of tourists as HRC usually are.

Xcyte night club is disco/live music venue. 99% thai and fun place. :D

Sorry mate Blues Factory, price of bottled water is dodgey.

50 baht for the wife last time i was in there.

But a good place for music.

:D

Are you going alone or in a group?

Xzyte and Hollywood are fun for discos with live music acts and dancing .... both Thai style .. dance around your table ... Xzyte has better AC and ventilation ... Hollywood is just more fun

There is a new disco by Big C I think ... but I know nothing at all about it

Thanks, about the only place i found that was ok in walking street was an irish bar cant remember the name now, where is the blue factory? is that on walking stret too?

Blues Factory: Soi Lucky Star (Opposite Marine Disco), off Walking Street, South Pattaya

Star Dice - don't know the place, but I'm sure others prob have.

FLB, not a bad spot also on Walking Street, though pricey. Also Hot Tunas on Walking Street - all play live music.

Edited by britmaveric

:o

I never go blues factory but if you think 50 baht is dodgey then you surely didn't check out the other clubs in walking street.After that you gonna call 50 baht for water a bargain.

Guess your hitting the lubs then? any advice on the late night scene, reckon theres less girls about by then, dont get me wrong i like girls but not ladies of the night hassling for drinks and and being a pain, wanna have fun and meet normal people.

Guess your hitting the lubs then? any advice on the late night scene, reckon theres less girls about by then, dont get me wrong i like girls but not ladies of the night hassling for drinks and and being a pain, wanna have fun and meet normal people.

Discos in walkingstreet,lucifer-tonys-marine 1,stay open till 4 am.In discos you usually don't have a problem about what you mention.At 4 am marine 2 opens till 6 am.Dont like this one since it is realy so dark inside that you don't see who standing next to you.For some people probably a possitive point. :D At the same time 4 am Jp bar in front of the bluesfactory starts to get busy and stays open till maybe 10 am or later.Has 2 pool tables which are constant occupied and good music.But to be honnest at that time you can't expect to meet "normal" people :o

:D

I never go blues factory but if you think 50 baht is dodgey then you surely didn't check out the other clubs in walking street.After that you gonna call 50 baht for water a bargain.

Bit off Topic but.

Like what, and how much, please tell.

Thank you very big for your understanding.

:o

Hello I'll be in pattaya again this weekend, can anyone suggest some nice bars or clubs that arnt full of girlies wanting drinks and to be bar fined, have been told about blue factory, but this name seems dodgey, plus hard rock cafe, anywhere else wotha look?? thanks

Not sure why you are coming to Pattaya if you want to drink and do not want a girly bar. Pattaya has over 5000 bars and most have BGs. If you want a quite bar and the beach go to Rayong or Hua Hin as they are much more low key.

One of the members on here called kurgen is a part owner in a club called Jennies, apparently it comes highly recommended, no hassle from girls. :o

Haven't ever been there but i know kerryd and Britmaverick spend a lot of time there so i am sure they can give you better descriptions of the place :D

The Irish bar on walking street is Kilkenny's :o

Thanks, about the only place i found that was ok in walking street was an irish bar cant remember the name now,

Kilkenny's

Shinanagins (sic) is also a very good place (one of my favorites). Second road under the Marriot.

Thanks, about the only place i found that was ok in walking street was an irish bar cant remember the name now,

Kilkenny's

Shinanagins (sic) is also a very good place (one of my favorites). Second road under the Marriot.

Yeh Shinanagins is a good place to eat... especially there Sunday carvery! :o yum!

Kilkenny's

Yeh Shinanagins is a good place to eat... especially there Sunday carvery! :o yum!

Actually, I was there last night but didn't eat. I'm thinking about eating there tonight though. Good food.

One of the members on here called kurgen is a part owner in a club called Jennies, apparently it comes highly recommended, no hassle from girls. :D

Haven't ever been there but i know kerryd and Britmaverick spend a lot of time there so i am sure they can give you better descriptions of the place :D

:D:o

One of the members on here called kurgen is a part owner in a club called Jennies, apparently it comes highly recommended, no hassle from girls. :o

DaleyB ----- Brit said you have a chair of your own under the stairs!

One of the members on here called kurgen is a part owner in a club called Jennies, apparently it comes highly recommended, no hassle from girls. :D

:D:o

I am not sure if there is an 'in-house' joke going on here: but the only 'Jennies' bar I am aware of in Pattaya is on soi 6/1 and is a kathoey bar where the 'staff' rush out and fondle your genitals, then beat you up, if you don't go into (the aforementioned bar).

Well I'd rather not go into details, needles to say it was rude crude and not my cup of tea at all. It was my first and last visit to a go go. Not that I'm judging those who do like gogo's, if you like watching naked gilrs dancing and crawling around the floor for ping ping balls or performing crude sex acts, well thats your thing not mine thnx.