Interested To Buy BB Guns Thailand

villageidiotY2K

Hey

I've been to one bb shops at seacon square and asked for the cheapest model.

They offered 300fps gas handgun for I believe is 2200baht. But wasnt packaged and just window displayed, so it's second hand?

Anyhow, I have a feeling these shops may not guarantee or refund if the gun lacks power or something.

300fps = the bullet will travel 9000cm (90m) per second.

I am new to bb world, but that seems like a lot of punch for a bb gun.

Will that kill a human or an animal if shot in the head?

I've checked bbgun-shop.com/ and there are some interesting guns at reasonable price such as sniper rifles.

It's all in thai, but this is mail order only?

My interest with guns is to target practice some days in the woods and shoot occasional cars and tires to examine the damage... (jking)

I do like playing golf, so maybe sniper shooting is kinda similar sports for me I tink, maybe

Any comments appreciated brah

I have three and use them to shoot pigeons that have the nerve to think of roosting at my house. Haven't seen pigeons on my house for months now as they have learned their lesson. From the distance I am shooting them, if I am lucky enough to hit one, it just hurts them and they don't come back. Now just the sight of me scares the pigeons away. Even one of my Thai neighbors has asked me to shoot those that try to roost on her house.

There used to be a number of shops at Seacon but it is down to three now, if I recall correctly. Some of the best shops were on Sapan Lek, but they are getting kicked out now. Have a look around Klong Thom area. 300fps is quite high for a bb handgun.

An alternative is to buy an air rifle. They are available online but I seem to recall they are classified as a firearm and as such, technically, a license is required.

Quick reminder that metal projectiles are illegal in Thailand. That includes metal BB's and lead pellets.

Also illegal to use even legal airsoft guns to "torture animals", subject to whatever interpretation your neighbors may have when they call the popo to rat you out.

I still have some fun target shooting with my (unmodified) airsoft pistol using the legal 6mm plastic beads. But I don't take it outside of my apartment. Just too much risk of hassle and worse- even though my research says its perfectly legal.

The search function can point to a lot of good info- more than you'll ever get from a new thread on a well worn topic that hasn't really changed.

Edited by impulse

At Thonburi market there are several shops who sell them, new and used.

I want a slingshot to scare a cat away, it's walking around here day and night and making much noise.

hey there is a slingshot sold for 20bht at basement floor of bigc bang na...

i bought it, but the stones doesnt go the distance and seems rubber string jams up with the U area time to time

I'm going to buy a good slingshot for the cats around the house. They fight and mew all day and all night and even shit on my terrace every day.

I'm tired of that, bad luck for the neighbour who owns them. I've also seen them sitting on top of cars, i don't want that on my car.