Looking For Tobbaco

Jewls

Hello

I hope this is the right place to post this, sorry if it's not.

I usually get my Golden Virginia for the shops in Pattaya. So I never buy a large stock (unlike in the past, when I did) as we are always going to Pattaya for business, untill today.....

We are now not going to Pattaya until the end of the month and we will run out soon.

Does anyone know where you can buy Golden Viginia in Bangkok apart from going all the way to Khao San Rd as this will take all day. We live in Nonthaburi.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you.

Jewls

I have bought golden virginia at 7-11 near sukhumvit 22 maybe a bit easier to get to than ksr :o

Thank you will give it a try, near soi 22...... but on Sukhumvit itself right.

So I will go and check out all the 7-11's I find between Soi 22 and 23.

Thanks

I have bought golden virginia at 7-11 near sukhumvit 22 maybe a bit easier to get to than ksr :o

Thank you will give it a try, near soi 22...... but on Sukhumvit itself right.

So I will go and check out all the 7-11's I find between Soi 22 and 23.

Thanks

Yeah its actually on sukhumvit itself, on that side of the road, and the wife assured me it was between 20 and 22 but nearer to 22 so if i was you i would just have a walk along from 20 and check out the 7-11's i think there are only a couple and it is definitely one of them. Sorry i cant tell you exactly which one, but it was awhile ago.

Maybe there are other 7-11's which sell golden Virginia as well :D Anybody know?