Thai govt denies existence of mafia blacklist

webfact

that scum suthep should be on it unless he too much of a close pall to the self made pm lol .

You should spend more time in study instead of embarrassing yourself with semi-literate comments like that.

Pulled your snout out of the trough did he ?. I don't defend the man at all : every politician is corrupt in this country, but I defend what he did in getting the dirty cronies out.

Defending what he did to get the dirty cronies out is tantamount to defending him. The end does not justify the means. Given that it was done to further their own ends, and not those of the people, I find Suthep to be just as heinous as the Thaksins, or the current government.

This is a major argument for people who claim not to support him - "well, he got those reds out". Yes he did, in direct collusion with the coup makers.

The military might be able to fool the middle class, with their percieved allegiance to the most respected authority in the land, and in turn, any farangs whose wives share that philosophy. The reality is that they are all self-serving a-holes who want to make sure that when the shit hits the fan they are standing up wind.

So what competent and honest politician would you have to run the country.

Or are you just on your usual Thai bashing bandwagon.

Mr P: Inspector, find and prosecute all officials who have accumulated unusual wealth.

One week later

Inspector: Mr P, we've found 2 military brothers who've each accumulated 600+ million on their army salaries.

Mr P: Stop Stop, you idiot! They don't wear red shirts and they are special.

Inspector: Why are they "special"?

Mr P: Because I Say so, and I hold the gun.

Fighting the Mafia......Thai Style.

that scum suthep should be on it unless he too much of a close pall to the self made pm lol .

You should spend more time in study instead of embarrassing yourself with semi-literate comments like that.

Pulled your snout out of the trough did he ?. I don't defend the man at all : every politician is corrupt in this country, but I defend what he did in getting the dirty cronies out.

Defending what he did to get the dirty cronies out is tantamount to defending him. The end does not justify the means. Given that it was done to further their own ends, and not those of the people, I find Suthep to be just as heinous as the Thaksins, or the current government.

This is a major argument for people who claim not to support him - "well, he got those reds out". Yes he did, in direct collusion with the coup makers.

The military might be able to fool the middle class, with their percieved allegiance to the most respected authority in the land, and in turn, any farangs whose wives share that philosophy. The reality is that they are all self-serving a-holes who want to make sure that when the shit hits the fan they are standing up wind.

An elected one...chosen by the majority of Thailand's citizens, not enforced by a selected few, is that good enough for you?

Edited by LuckyNo4

No, but since you decided to make that accusation, I will get on my YOu-bashing wagon.

My usual Thai-bashing wagon? Feel free to compile a list. If you weren't so obviously locked into emotional arguements then you might not have decided that voicing an honest and realistic opinion equates to Thai bashing.

I have lived here and paid taxes for 15 years, I speak the lingo fluently and spend most of my time with Thai friends.

These friends are progressive enough to self-deprecate about issues in the country and they are Thai, so should they be labelled as Thai bashers?

And so the only choice is corrupt politicians or the army? Don't you think that if the military were here trying to help their people then they would be trying to fix the divide and improve the conditions for the average man?

I find the military regime and the politicians equally useless, and I don't think choosing between 2 shitty alternatives is any choice at all.

But, better check with your wife first, she will no doubt confirm your fears that anyone who criticises the military, doesn't love Thailand, and farang no understand.

Oops, did I generalise? Maybe you don't have that kind of wife. In which case, don't come crashing along generalising every opinion as being Thai bashing.