good bye Bangkok and Pattaya!

Konaboy1

Strange people thing polar ice caps are melting when in fact they are increasing according to NASA.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/

James Taylor is funded by the Heartland Institute funded by the Koch Brothers and he has little to no understanding of GW / CC. This is an Opinion Editorial and does not rely on scientific facts.

According to NASA nothing could be further from the truth.

Arctic Sea Ice Minimum

Arctic sea ice reaches its minimum each September. September Arctic sea ice is now declining at a rate of 13.3 percent per decade, relative to the 1981 to 2010 average. This graph shows the average monthly Arctic sea ice extent in September since 1979, derived from satellite observations.

The animated time series below shows the annual Arctic sea ice minimum since 1979, based on satellite observations. The 2012 sea ice extent is the lowest in the satellite record.

post-166188-0-70734600-1446057037_thumb.

NASA Website

The real danger here is not that we will be inundated, but that "Science" will become a target of public scorn when we are not. Then some more credible, future calamity will be ignored due not due the erosion of sea-side cliffs, but of the public trust.

Edited by BudRight

Where I live in the UK some land is only ^inches above sea level, I have lived here over 50 years the sea has not risen at all , Maybe becasue we are near the top of the world and the water runs down,,

Your right and Thailand same same because Thailand is above the equator like UK so if Thailand gets too full of water then the water will just trickle down and away easy no problem they call it gravity we're safe lets all have another drink crazy.gif

Where I live in the UK some land is only ^inches above sea level, I have lived here over 50 years the sea has not risen at all , Maybe becasue we are near the top of the world and the water runs down,,

Your right and Thailand same same because Thailand is above the equator like UK so if Thailand gets too full of water then the water will just trickle down and away easy no problem they call it gravity we're safe lets all have another drink crazy.gif

Land that was previously buried under massive amount of ice is still bouncing back and offsetting raising sea water levels.

Unclear if that's the case for UK tough, but could be.

Well... My half girlfriend parents have a sand dredging business and they ship sand to Singapore. Their business took a dramatic increase with a new 5 year contract with a 600 percent increase in shipments of sand. The increase due to predictions of dramatic increases in sea level. So sit on the tracks with all the rest of the climate change critics and enjoy the wheels rolling over your asses. Denial is deadly.

what is a half girlfriend?

A ladyboy ?

This is a massively important issue. Lets look at some facts before we start building our Personal Arcs.

Arctic Sea Ice, which what I assume you mean has been melting faster, especially between the months of January to April, in fact it has been melting faster than at any time before records began.

Greenland which makes up most of the landmass of the arctic, was a green "hence the name" fairly mild place in the 1500's AD and then we suffered a Micro-IceAge which we are emerging from around 2000-2050 AD.

The end of the Ice-age has a name "Global Warming". Does it exist ? YES

Is mankind responsible ? Probably increased it by 50 years or so.

Would it have happened anyway ? Definitely.

The South Bank of London was uninhabitable until the 1800s, because it would flood so much, only since then have house been built on the land, which used to flood.

In fact a large amount of the UK (East Anglia), (Lancashire), and (Cheshire), all used to be underwater.

This process is natural and mankind has sped up the process.

The question was Goodbye Pattaya and Goodbye Bangkok, well take it from me, not in next 20-50 years anyway.

Please also remember that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The point being the dersertification of Spain and North Africa, will absorb most of the sea level rises, so your condo is safe for now and even maybe our kids lifetimes.

This is a massively important issue. Lets look at some facts before we start building our Personal Arcs.

Arctic Sea Ice, which what I assume you mean has been melting faster, especially between the months of January to April, in fact it has been melting faster than at any time before records began.

Greenland which makes up most of the landmass of the arctic, was a green "hence the name" fairly mild place in the 1500's AD and then we suffered a Micro-IceAge which we are emerging from around 2000-2050 AD.

The end of the Ice-age has a name "Global Warming". Does it exist ? YES

Is mankind responsible ? Probably increased it by 50 years or so.

Would it have happened anyway ? Definitely.

The South Bank of London was uninhabitable until the 1800s, because it would flood so much, only since then have house been built on the land, which used to flood.

In fact a large amount of the UK (East Anglia), (Lancashire), and (Cheshire), all used to be underwater.

This process is natural and mankind has sped up the process.

The question was Goodbye Pattaya and Goodbye Bangkok, well take it from me, not in next 20-50 years anyway.

Please also remember that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The point being the dersertification of Spain and North Africa, will absorb most of the sea level rises, so your condo is safe for now and even maybe our kids lifetimes.

You had better forward an email to NASA/GISS, UK Met Office, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Snow and Ice Data Center, Remote Sensing Systems and Berkeley Earth. They all seem to be finding the exact opposite of what you are finding. Well done Autanic. I am flabbergasted these scientific institutions throughout the entire World have got it all wrong. Well spotted.