Phuket Police hunt gun-toting men in road-rage incident

webfact

Phuket Police hunt gun-toting men in road-rage incident
Eakkapop Thongtub

1445922718_1-org.jpg
Phuket Police are hunting the two men caught on video, one of whom allegedly threatened a car driver with a gun near the Samkong Underpass. Video Imgae: Aoskar Dekmeang Por

PHUKET: -- Phuket Police are looking for two young men involved in a road rage incident on the bypass road yesterday (Oct 26) during which one them allegedly threatened a car driver at gunpoint.

The news broke after a video clip of the incident posted on Facebook started going viral. The clip has had more than 326,000 views since it was posted online late yesterday afternoon.

The video shows two young men on a motorbike reacting angrily after the car reportedly nearly collided with them near the Samkong Underpass.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-hunt-gun-toting-men-in-road-rage-incident-54705.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-10-27

....sorry officer, they scared me so much with the gun I pressed down on the gas pedal to the floor and in shock I lost control of the vehicle accidently colliding with the motorbike and seriously injuring the riders....what's that? Please check the fingerprints on the gun found at the scene. I'm 100% positive you'll find the man with the dark shirts fingerprints on it and not mine....

....sorry officer, they scared me so much with the gun I pressed down on the gas pedal to the floor and in shock I lost control of the vehicle accidently colliding with the motorbike and seriously injuring the riders....what's that? Please check the fingerprints on the gun found at the scene. I'm 100% positive you'll find the man with the dark shirts fingerprints on it and not mine....

Good one. plan to do that if I see one on the streets.

I would have ran them over!!

What are they going to do call the police??

If police contacted me about it i would show them the video and say i feared for my life !!

So yould would commit a serious assault or even murder and then leave the scene, which is suggested by your comment that if police contacted you. Don't you think they would. So to fear for your life is tantamount to you committing a serious offence. Even if you claiimed self defense, there is a limit to your actions and running some one over is not one.

No, I am not condoning these hoodlums' actions but I am certainly against what you allege you would undertake. Unfortunately, the way the BIB operate and the fines applied leave a lot to be desired but let's wait and see what arises once these hoodlums are brought to answer over this incident.

Edited by Si Thea01