excellent upholsterer needed

gingerandtabby

You might find a qualified recommendation on this link: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/571938-couch-potato-needs-help/

See post #4 at that link.... We ended up with the guy at the end of Chang Klan who was recommended many times. He's a good guy and did a great job a far as the detail and stitching was concerned..................but........only 18 months later, the chairs and sofas have all fallen apart (one sofa has a huge crater) due to the cheap materials and foam used on the job. 18 months is a very short time for a complete re-upholstery to last. Big disappointment to say the least.

I had a computer chair reupholstered at a hole in the wall shop on Gaew Narawat, about a hundred meters before the superhighway on the left, coming from town. It's impossible to see from the road because of trees and there being no sign but it is there.

I stayed in the truck and let my wife do all the talking. They charged 1,000 baht. A year later it is still in great shape but I haven't used it very much.

For the car seat question.....

Check out the thread in the Thailand Motoring forum.....

Someone has the same question there & I answered there along with a few others....

Edited by pgrahmm

You might find a qualified recommendation on this link: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/571938-couch-potato-needs-help/

See post #4 at that link.... We ended up with the guy at the end of Chang Klan who was recommended many times. He's a good guy and did a great job a far as the detail and stitching was concerned..................but........only 18 months later, the chairs and sofas have all fallen apart (one sofa has a huge crater) due to the cheap materials and foam used on the job. 18 months is a very short time for a complete re-upholstery to last. Big disappointment to say the least.

I think that's the same chap I used to return my sofa. It wasn't great. Ended up buying a new sofa and sending the old one to the outlaws. Edited by JaseTheBass