Disgusting hi-so lady hit cart Near NANA .

Nomyai

Can you please give a breakdown of how a cart pusher makes 150k a month? Also if there is no rent how come the same perform will be in the same place all the time? And why do cart pushers in more expensive areas charge more if there is no rent? If there is no rent and it is a free for all how come they are not killing each other to get the prime spot?

But ignoring rent show some figures for food cost and customers per hour etc

Thx

It's easier than you think. First you take a calculator , then you input 5000, then press multiply , then press 30, being the average number in a month and then press equals

Let me know what figure you get .wink.png

Now why do they charge more? Well may be its just you who gets charged more because I pay the same .

Or may be because high traffic area's have more people so charging more works, though again it's a fiction of your imagination .

Slice of watermelon is 10 baht no matter where the cart is.

Now do tell what does customer per hour have to do with daily sales?

Now that you finished being an expert , try to obsorbe information provided and next time do not pay more because you too naive to believe it must cost more

Don't get so anxious and frustrated kony, I'm sure somebody, somewhere, believes you.

PS You do know that "Ron Burgundy" is a fictional character don't you? You might be more at ease with the world, other people, and yourself, if you stopped trying to "be" him?

Something fishy with this story, a HiSo lady in that vicinity ?

She had that hi-so hairdo. Dead giveaway!

You know-that cart guy was going against traffice..............hahahaha. Still- shouldnt the driver be aware?

I was offended that the chick didnt bat an eyelid checking to see if the cart suffered damage.

who cares.

People with nothing better to do whilst waiting for the brothels to open, it seems.

FYI. Going to NANA plaza be4 9pm is a waste of time. All you get is donkeys and horses on stage-hard to stomach. The peacocks start showing up @9pm.

So how much does that contortionist teenage girl on walking street make?

I still dont see how prime suk vendors make money. They all sell the same same things. What few customers they have are mostly INDIANS who bargain the s ..t out of them.

Edited by Nomyai

who cares.

People with nothing better to do whilst waiting for the brothels to open, it seems.

FYI. Going to NANA plaza be4 9pm is a waste of time. All you get is donkeys and horses on stage-hard to stomach. The peacocks start showing up @9pm.

So how much does that contortionist teenage girl on walking street make?

I still dont see how prime suk vendors make money. They all sell the same same things. What few customers they have are mostly INDIANS who bargain the s ..t out of them.

somebodys been hitting the loa khao early today havent they?

Can you please give a breakdown of how a cart pusher makes 150k a month? Also if there is no rent how come the same perform will be in the same place all the time? And why do cart pushers in more expensive areas charge more if there is no rent? If there is no rent and it is a free for all how come they are not killing each other to get the prime spot?

Thx

It's easier than you think. First you take a calculator , then you input 5000, then press multiply , then press 30, being the average number in a month and then press equals

Now why do they charge more? Well may be its just you who gets charged more because I pay the same .

Or may be because high traffic area's have more people so charging more works, though again it's a fiction of your imagination .

Now that you finished being an expert , try to obsorbe information provided and next time do not pay more because you too naive to believe it must cost more

It would be equally naive to believe a pushcart can set up business anywhere free of charge.

Oh boy , for some people not only need to cut in pieces but also chew it .

Yes 2000-5000 to buy a cart, 25000 to have cart with a bike.

Thx

Don't get so anxious and frustrated kony, I'm sure somebody, somewhere, believes you.

PS You do know that "Ron Burgundy" is a fictional character don't you? You might be more at ease with the world, other people, and yourself, if you stopped trying to "be" him?

If I was a Thai and read this , I would also think all foreigners are stupid

your probably referring to that "snotty" expression a lot of thais have.

they lolk like they dont care or are snotty type hiso stuff, but it can be just nervousness and not expressing emotion.

a tense situation and a slightly curled lip and a fancy car can really make you want to fart

Konying why doesn't everyone set up shop right by the busiest bts entrance instead of in a back alley soi? You think it is first come first serve?

As i said, no wonder Thai think all foreigners are stupid.

Not only some idiots pay more but instead of listening, and trying to comprehend, go public and make a bigger fool out of himself.

Kaosan Rd, why do you think all carts start running when police comes around?

Walking street Pattaya, they pay for their spot.

Somchai outside of Insomnia on soi 12 does not pay a cent, however if caught by police gets fined.

Carts along Nana pay to cops to stay open and be protected from others.

Try using some brain for a change or if you do not understand, at least be smart enough to ask

Konying - if people don't understand what you're saying, it's not because they're stupid. It's because your ability to express yourself in English is somewhat poor. You may be a smart guy, but your posts here make you appear stupid, not those who are trying to comprehend them.

Konying - if people don't understand what you're saying, it's not because they're stupid. It's because your ability to express yourself in English is somewhat poor. You may be a smart guy, but your posts here make you appear stupid, not those who are trying to comprehend them.

Soibiker, i am sorry i do not speak 5 year old.

May be once you grow up, you might understand grown up language

And no i will not be getting into a pissing contents with you, as reading all your posts is nothing but delusional drivel

Thx

Ron Burgundy is hilarious, you rock Burgundy. He's doing a good wind up.

So when you said that they don't pay rent <deleted> were you talking about?

Hint: paying the police to occupy the sidewalk is paying rent.

Again for the slow ones, why do you think when police comes to Kaosan, all start to run away?

a. Is it because they do not pay?

b, Because they do pay?

c. still struggling to comprehend?

Hot spots do pay some, but they certainly sell little more than 5000 per day.

Regular carts all over the country, do not pay anything and move around with people flow.

Clearly explaining to you like to a 5 year old, is till failing, so continue in your oblivion and keep on paying more because they charging you morefacepalm.gif

Soibiker, i am sorry i do not speak 5 year old.

May be once you grow up, you might understand grown up language

And no i will not be getting into a pissing contents with you, as reading all your posts is nothing but delusional drivel

Thanks for proving my point so emphatically.

Somtam on the street costs 30?? baht?

So that's 10 baht a serving for the ingredients?

That makes 20 baht profit.

5000/20= 250 portions they sell a day. The day is like 12 hours working so 20 portions an hour average, means every 3 minutes they sell and make another portion of somtam.

Solly but i don't believe it.

Maybe they sell something else as well from their cart........that i could believe.

No way does those magicains on walking st make $100 a day.

Now that guy who gives virtual roller coaster ride may do well. I watched one girl pay 200 baht for a turn and when she finished another guy paid. Say 6 riders per hour thats $36 per hour. Now we talking some money! 4 hours non-stop and ita good living. Unless competitors show up or nice policeman show up asking why he make so much money...................................hahahaha.