Bangkok bomb suspects, identified as Uighurs, set to be indicted

webfact

Why does the heading not say:

Bangkok bomb suspects, identified as Muslim Uighurs, set to be indicted

why is everyone scared of printing the word Muslim and tell it how it is? my post will probably get removed as racist and again thats how it is '

<deleted> what they think. it is yet again a Muslim organisation so tell people the truth stop pussy footing around it, the quicker people aknowledge that, the quicker people can deal with it, Muslim scum at its best again

So these people had everything set up for making bombs long before the deportations and just decided one day to put a pipe bomb in a public place in the middle of Bangkok, Thailand ?.

Or their illegal people trafficking got shut down and again just decided to set off a pipe bomb in a public place ?.

I don't buy it for one minute. Setting a bomb like this is putting your life on the line if you get caught. It makes no sense : we don't have the real reason yet.

Why does the heading not say:

Bangkok bomb suspects, identified as Muslim Uighurs, set to be indicted

why is everyone scared of printing the word Muslim and tell it how it is? my post will probably get removed as racist and again thats how it is '

Because it's axiomatic (I hope you can understand that word) that a Uighur is a Muslim.

If you had taken the trouble to find out who Uighurs are, where they come from, and their history of occupation by the Chinese, you would know that.

lol .. i am sure I am not the only one on here that does not know that or what axiomatic means ..

Sounds like a washing machine.