Hooters girls

atyclb

supposedly the salary for waitresses is quite good. 30-40k/month. get this, some potential waitresses fel they cannot be hired because their complexion is too pale(white)

had a peek at bkk soi 15 hooters and no female customers. food prices on par with london

I had a buffalo chicken salad and black jack lemonade for 800 baht yesterday, I don't think I'll be back. Girls were cute and danced a number. About 30 customers at 5 PM, all the other bars on Soi 15 had none.

No doubt catering to the out and out tourist types rather than wiley expats and regular visitors

I can eat fried chicken from the street for next to nothing, wings need to be coated in gold to make it worthwhile at those prices with a 500 baht note wrapped round them too! :P

personally hooters in usa was never interesting at all. the concept of waitresses with large chests is not adequate to attract me. food is also quite mundane-standard bar fare even if it weren't overpriced.

nice food, nice music(live) is more important but to many hooters style is attractive.