Dengue fever: Actor Thisadee 'Por' Sahawong has left foot amputated

webfact

RIP Por, decent man taken too early. Plenty of coverage in Thai press and TV, not much on Thaivisa.

If you bothered to look you would have seen that there is at least two treads running on TV in regards to his unfortunate and untimely death. Should every other topic cease and just concentrate on his death.

RIP Por, decent man taken too early. Plenty of coverage in Thai press and TV, not much on Thaivisa.

If you bothered to look you would have seen that there is at least two treads running on TV in regards to his unfortunate and untimely death. Should every other topic cease and just concentrate on his death.

another oxygen thief on TV, "two treads", maybe I should have looked in the motoring forum.

You obviously don't know the meaning of the phrase "there is at least".

Would you like me to do the search for you?

I myself started a tread on his death.

I will be sure to contact the administrators of Thai Visa to ensure that you have sufficient coverage and the same regurgitation that is seen on the television and in the press on the young mans death.

Should we spend a week mourning his death. Do you care as much about the 1000's of people that die each year of Dengue fever that is mot reported?

I highly doubt it.

What more do you want?

Edited by ldiablo

one off topic post removed. Which was getting near to Stalking. The two posters should both together Agree to Disagree and stop the Bickering.

Forum Rule -

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

appears I have a tough guy stalker, better double the sentries tonight and put the dogs on half rations.

nb: I can tolerate spelling errors, but shoddy quoting, hmmn

Whatever dude. You obviously missed the photos of your horrible Grammar which the mod seems to consider stalking. You can give it but you just can't take it. Have a close look at some of your own posts. I got better things to do than stalk you. Just pointing out the obvious.

I'll leave it like this.

If you want more news about Por than start your own damn thread.

Happy now.

• 7 months later...
On 11/25/2015 at 5:03 PM, Chicog said:

Why do they feel the need to share every single detail of his status?

Have they never heard of Doctor-patient confidentiality in Thailand?

Yes they have never heard of it, this is why any health insurance company can know everything about you, totally unacceptable and I feel proud to give a fake name every time I visit an hospital ! Let's see who is smarter.