Ramintra/Sai Mai Dentist

james.d

Evening all,

Would anyone have info and first hand experience of a dentist in the Ramintra/Sai Mai area please? ( I live in Watcharaphon)... just broke a tooth so its not just a check up needed.

Value for money would be nice.

Many thanks

Regards,

James.d

There is a dentist not far away from soi Ramintra 65 which has a lot of clients (One bus stop before 65) - just next to the overhead crossing.

My wife told me that it is a good dentist and as the waiting room is crowded all the time, I believe so...

Don't try the the dentist opposite the market/shopping mall in watcharaphon as I went they there one time and I can't recommend it.

There is a dentist not far away from soi Ramintra 65 which has a lot of clients (One bus stop before 65) - just next to the overhead crossing.

My wife told me that it is a good dentist and as the waiting room is crowded all the time, I believe so...

Don't try the the dentist opposite the market/shopping mall in watcharaphon as I went they there one time and I can't recommend it.

Thank you, would you have a contact number please?

Cheers,

James .d

Evening all,

Would anyone have info and first hand experience of a dentist in the Ramintra/Sai Mai area please? ( I live in Watcharaphon)... just broke a tooth so its not just a check up needed.

Value for money would be nice.

Many thanks

Regards,

James.d

I used the dentist on the 2nd floor of fashion island, at the Big C end. I'll ask the wife what the name of it is, but it's pretty easy to find, and they did an excellent job for me when I crashed my bike and chipped 2 teeth trying to chew the tarmac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk