Hats at night

Topsipp

Reptiles slow down and even become comotose when the body temperature falls below a specific level. Perhaps American logic is... The head and apparent presence of a brain which requires a high blood flow at a correct nominal temperature to function efficiently may be insulated to a degree by wearing a hat when the sun is not present thus helping to avoid a coma state..

Wearing extremely dark shaded glasses at night is beyond any logic I have heard about but maybe related to the failure to wear a hat?

If so then wearing a hat and very dark glasses at night would suggest a near death scenario. Or....?

Wearing a hat on a deliberately shaved head? I am at a complete loss!sad.png

I think people must be as dumb as they come if they don't bother to read perfectly legit comments on why people might wear sunglasses in not 'appropriate' surroundings.

I thought this was primarily about hats. Some people are very sun sensitive, some are just sensitive.wai.gif

Yet you bothered to comment about sunglasses aswell...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reptiles slow down and even become comotose when the body temperature falls below a specific level. Perhaps American logic is... The head and apparent presence of a brain which requires a high blood flow at a correct nominal temperature to function efficiently may be insulated to a degree by wearing a hat when the sun is not present thus helping to avoid a coma state..

Wearing extremely dark shaded glasses at night is beyond any logic I have heard about but maybe related to the failure to wear a hat?

If so then wearing a hat and very dark glasses at night would suggest a near death scenario. Or....?

I think people must be as dumb as they come if they don't bother to read perfectly legit comments on why people might wear sunglasses in not 'appropriate' surroundings.

I thought this was primarily about hats. Some people are very sun sensitive, some are just sensitive.wai.gif

I think I also mentioned shaved heads, brains, comas,reptiles. I try not to get fixated . Bear baiting calls for diversity if it is any fun.smile.png

I think I also mentioned shaved heads, brains, comas,reptiles. I try not to get fixated . Bear baiting calls for diversity if it is any fun.smile.png

You like to mention many things for someone who says it's primarily about hats. But it's all good, I understand I fell for the good old Troll trap. Carry on

thumbsup.gif

You like to mention many things for someone who says it's primarily about hats. But it's all good, I understand I fell for the good old Troll trap. Carry on

thumbsup.gif