FREE Bacon with every order. Offer ends this weekend!

PassionDelivery

FREE Bacon with every order. Offer ends this weekend!

Weekend hot promotion from PassionDelivery.

Place any order* and get a FREE pack of either UK back bacon or US streaky bacon from Sloane's!

*Min order in Bangkok 1500 baht, nationwide 3000 baht.

Offer ends midnight Sunday 13th Dec.

Select your bacon by typing "UK bacon" or "US bacon" into the "Notes" box before checkout.

Get shopping now at www.passiondelivery.com

post-244103-0-58012900-1449918094_thumb.

So the offer wasn't free bacon with every order, it was the equivalent of a couple of hundred baht off orders over 1500 baht only, taking your prices into consideration that's no bargain.

Are you paying for the bacon? No? So it is free

Should you be able to buy a chocolate bar and get free bacon?

Some friends used this service without complaint. You seemingly don't use it but complain?

So the offer wasn't free bacon with every order, it was the equivalent of a couple of hundred baht off orders over 1500 baht only, taking your prices into consideration that's no bargain.

Some friends used this service without complaint. You seemingly don't use it but complain?

"Are you paying for the bacon? No? So it is free"

You clearly missed my point as it went flying over your head.

"Should you be able to buy a chocolate bar and get free bacon?"

Yes, obviously, if they sell chocolate bars . That's exactly what the headline stated.

"You seemingly don't use it but complain?"

You don't use it either but you support it's initial deception? I wasn't complaining, I was making an observation.

Edited by Alration

Yes, obviously, if they sell chocolate bars . That's exactly what the headline stated.

You don't use it either but you support it's initial deception? I wasn't complaining, I was making an observation.

Guys, there is only one way to settle this. BOTH of your place an order with PassionDelivery and then you can compare service and product quality. Then you will both be speaking from first hand experience.

I'll even extend the FREE bacon offer so if you both place an order by midnight on Sunday 20th December, you will BOTH get FREE bacon. Usual minimum order requirements, 1500 baht if within Bangkok, 3000 baht anywhere else in Thailand.

In fact, since it is Xmas and a time for giving... I will extend the FREE bacon offer to EVERYONE on ThaiVisa. The new deadline is midnight on Sunday 20th December. Make sure you type in "UK bacon" or "US bacon" into the "Notes" box before checkout at www.passiondelivery.com to claim your FREE pack.

BTW we have just added to our website some incredible semi soft cheese from Heath Farm and Atlantic salmon fillets, the latest products you can find here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/new-products.

Enjoy

post-244103-0-83937700-1450253310_thumb.

post-244103-0-13378300-1450253317_thumb.

post-244103-0-34676100-1450253448_thumb.

post-244103-0-39552500-1450253458_thumb.

Guys, there is only one way to settle this. BOTH of your place an order with PassionDelivery and then you can compare service and product quality. Then you will both be speaking from first hand experience.

I'll even extend the FREE bacon offer so if you both place an order by midnight on Sunday 20th December, you will BOTH get FREE bacon. Usual minimum order requirements, 1500 baht if within Bangkok, 3000 baht anywhere else in Thailand.

In fact, since it is Xmas and a time for giving... I will extend the FREE bacon offer to EVERYONE on ThaiVisa. The new deadline is midnight on Sunday 20th December. Make sure you type in "UK bacon" or "US bacon" into the "Notes" box before checkout at www.passiondelivery.com to claim your FREE pack.

BTW we have just added to our website some incredible semi soft cheese from Heath Farm and Atlantic salmon fillets, the latest products you can find here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/new-products.

Enjoy

There's nothing to be settled. I already know what the bacon, for example, tastes like and where to buy it.

The point of my original post was that your OP was just deceptive clickbait. In view of your extending the offer why don't you re-post the offer and title it "Free Bacon With Orders Over 1500 Baht" or "Spend 1500 Baht, Get Free Bacon" because there definitely isn't free bacon with every order?

Edited by Alration

Moderators should not allow a commercial business to start a thread. Against rules

You can see in their member status that they are a paying advertiser / sponsor.

As such, they are allowed to promote themselves of the forum for the duration of their sponsorship.

Enjoy

There's nothing to be settled. I already know what the bacon, for example, tastes like and where to buy it.

The point of my original post was that your OP was just deceptive clickbait. In view of your extending the offer why don't you re-post the offer and title it "Free Bacon With Orders Over 1500 Baht" or "Spend 1500 Baht, Get Free Bacon" because there definitely isn't free bacon with every order?

^ +1 . Passion needs to get real, and understand the customer is always right. Worse ad I've seen in ages on this forum.

Guys like you are so damn sad. Dripping in negativity and finding conspiracy under every rock. 5 minutes with you must be wrist slashing. bah.gif