Woman assaulted by group of men at Pattaya Country Music Concert

webfact

Woman assaulted by group of men at Pattaya Country Music Concert

assault-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A woman aged in her twenties was reportedly sexually assaulted by a group of Asian men, thought to be either Cambodian or Burmese after she urinated in a bush close to the site of a Country Music Concert in South Pattaya.

The concert, featuring music from the North-East of Thailand, was taking place on the Thepprasit Road in the early hours of Wednesday. The woman claimed she needed the toilet, but the toilets provided at the venue were full.

She admits to being intoxicated and decided to venture away from the concert site to a neighboring disused house. She then relieved herself in bushes next to the house.

At this point the group of men appeared and one of them dragged her into the disused house and she was repeatedly assaulted by the men, who she described as not speaking Thai fluently.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219920/woman-assaulted-by-group-of-men-at-pattaya-country-music-concert/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-17

Witnesses thought that a group of men manhandling a young lady into a disused house was a domestic dispute?

I fully understand the reluctance of people to get involved in disputes here due to the high potential for extreme violence but in this case it doesn't really add up. Of course, I was not there and do not know how the scenario played out.

Witnesses thought that a group of men manhandling a young lady into a disused house was a domestic dispute?

I fully understand the reluctance of people to get involved in disputes here due to the high potential for extreme violence but in this case it doesn't really add up. Of course, I was not there and do not know how the scenario played out.

"Witnesses thought that a group of men manhandling a young lady into a disused house was a domestic dispute?"

From the report:

"She was seen by members of the public being dragged away by one of the men"

No mention from the witnesses of a group manhandling her, no mention of seeing them take her into the disused house. just they saw one man pulling a woman which yes, could easily have been a domestic dispute.

So a man, any man, dragging a woman is Acceptable?

Domestic dispute. Weasel words. Assault is assault. The whole 'domestic' concept needs to be abolished. Being in a relationship should not alter the nature of one person using force to coerce another against their will. Ever. Because of this thinking, a gang rape occurred. Hope the next one isn't your wife or daughter.

Where are all the crew that crucified a farang for having a piss in the bush near the Vegetable Fair? He was called all sorts because was drunk and went for a slash. Different because of being a woman? Or is it because it is lunchtime happy hour and those critical of him are at the bar on their reserved bar stools? Guess they will be here after happy hour.

"Witnesses thought that a group of men manhandling a young lady into a disused house was a domestic dispute?"

From the report:

No mention from the witnesses of a group manhandling her, no mention of seeing them take her into the disused house. just they saw one man pulling a woman which yes, could easily have been a domestic dispute.

The implications of your comment beggar belief.

Aren't you a credit to Humanity!

From the report:

The implications of your comment beggar belief.

Aren't you a credit to Humanity!

Would you like to expand on your comment? Exactly what are the implications of what I wrote?

I simply pointed out that the witnesses said they saw one man dragging a woman as opposed to the embellished version of "a group of men manhandling a young lady into a disused house".

You don't believe that could be interpreted as a domestic dispute?

I am trying very hard to muster up some empathy for a young woman who goes to a "Pattaya" concert...gets drunk...and decides to leave the venue to urinate in the bushes next to an abandoned house...one can not be too careful in Pattaya in the best of circumstances...this was a crime of opportunity...the moral here is not to give the male animals roaming there an opportunity...