Using KBank Debit Card in Penang

Evilbaz

Has anyone used a Kasikorn Bank Debit card (no name on it) internationally to access funds?

My Mastercard has been hacked, cancelled and it and linked accounts suspended.

With all the bank holidays coming up in OZ and here I hold little hope of accessing my OZ account for funds arriving on Dec 24th in time for our visa run (Yes, a new Visa) to Penang.

Any advice appreciated.

whistling.gif NOT a Kasikorn Bank Debit card.....but I have used a Bangkok Bank Be1st ATM/debit card (no name) in an ATM in Singapore,Ho Chi Minh City and Malaysia to withdraw funds from my Bangkok Bank account successfully.

I realize that is not exactly the same thing however.

There is an ATM fee however.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

My advise to you is; contact callcenter and tell them,you need to use your card abroad.They will guide you so it's possible.

I have K-card myself and 2 weeks ago,i was i HCMC coz of visa-stamp.

I went to K-bank and told them,that i would need acces to my card in Vietnam.

They (K-bank),told me to outside and register abroad-use on the ATM,but of course it was not possible,coz the shit didn't worked.

I went into the bank again and explained the problem and callcenter was called on phone.

They need to know how many days you're outside Thailand and need acces to the card.

Callcenter is; 02888888

Have your card,bankaccount-no and passport ready.

Hope this can help you

Viking64

Edited by Viking64

My advise to you is; contact callcenter and tell them,you need to use your card abroad.They will guide you so it's possible.

I have K-card myself and 2 weeks ago,i was i HCMC coz of visa-stamp.

I went to K-bank and told them,that i would need acces to my card in Vietnam.

They (K-bank),told me to outside and register abroad-use on the ATM,but of course it was not possible,coz the shit didn't worked.

I went into the bank again and explained the problem and callcenter was called on phone.

They need to know how many days you're outside Thailand and need acces to the card.

Callcenter is; 02888888

Have your card,bankaccount-no and passport ready.

Hope this can help you

Viking64

Correct. Your branch is useless and tell you to call the call centre. Call centre speak perfect English and ask you relevant ID and account questions. Tell them where you are going and what dates.

Used K-Card recently in Hong Kong no issues. The ATM at the bank you use overseas must have a PLUS logo on it.