What Do Farangs Expect From A Thai Girl?

Rumourz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of you guys are really self serving, and Can't keep a girl no matter what, wonder why?.... all you need is a Mother-girl, admit it!

Most of the guys here like a servile, subservient woman and not the over dominant (feminist) woman of the West. The Thai culture allows this type of woman to come to the fore.

Most of the guys (if they admit it) couldn't pull a white woman (or black) in the West if they tried so they are overwhelmed by the fact that they can actually pull a woman! AND chances are that the woman they pulled will be smaller and more beautiful than anything they have been with before!

WFT :o

Okay... Let's just say that you are looking for the woman who has none of the following :

1. Her inherent anti-male bias and pre-occupation with fairness that was drilled into her at high school, college, and through the media. Her constant confrontations and trying to prove herself and to make a point.

2. Her self-centeredness, her ridiculously high expectations, her sense of entitlement, her high-maintenance, superficial, and stuck up attitude, her snootiness and her sense of superiority. This "princess" syndrome means that she will always think that she is better than you, and that she deserves and she is entitled to whatever she wants from you.

3. Her general mental instability and psychological disorders.

4. Her using sex as a weapon and reward to get things. ( :o do they really??!)

My girl....."you spend too much time on computer"....that is after 1 hour

then she spends 4 hours chatting to her sister on Skype...

:D

My problem with the computer was similar. I had to virtually wrestle her out of the chair so that I could use MY computer myself.

She will spend hours chatting on Skype to her best friend who lives in Perth.

I went out and bought a new computer for her as well as a computer desk and a chair. I hooked both computers to the internet cable via a router.

Now, we are both happy. :D

So what do I expect from a Thai girl?..............That she keeps her cotton pickin' fingers off my computer. :o

The Perfect Woman

...which mean one who has no brain...?? Are you saying that Thai women have no brain and that is the reason they are much sort after by farangs?

Or... just for pleasure (as in your attached picture)...? Once they wrinkled a bit, you'll just move on to look for another one... I mean, just flash your money and few dozens would turn up to take her place?

Wow...! You make women sounds like nothing more than sex object... :o

Edited by roguegirl

Chill out.. just trying to add a little bit of humor into your life.. Personally George I think this thread is racist and should be closed.. lets treat all women equally :D

I'm chilled, no worries...

Sounds like Thai women are the only perfect women? :D Sounds like you only know Thai women and women from your countries... :D

That is really bias and full of prejudice. :o

Edited by roguegirl

OK now I get it, were talking relationships

For me one of the most important factors in having a fantastic relationship with someone is honesty.

Which I am sad to say is sometimes a bit scarce here in LOS.

Firstly, I apologize for the flippancy shown earlier.

Secondly, I agree with your comments 100%.

I am no Tom Cruise (possibly thankfully) but I do own my own business here, which pays the bills, leaves some over for golf, and would allow me to take care of a lady comfortably; and I live in a nice area. However, I have been single for the past 9 months - out of choice!

Thai girls I meet say "Singen...mai dai!" But the truth is, I have been let down so many times (yes, some of it MY fault) that I actually chose to be 'singen' and don't intend to change.

Main reason for this? Signs of madness shown by the girls at a very early stage!

I try to explain that we are not all like Hollywood men (romantic, flowers, moonlit walks on the beach etc.) and I also have to go to great lengths to outline that NO I am NOT gay!

It is simply too difficult.

I look forward to being slaughtered by you all.

I can sympathise with your situation. I have been living in LOS for 2 years and have gone through a few local ladies in short order, because of numerous problems, lack of honesty probably being # 1. Few if any of them are capable of telling the truth and often have multi-tiered lives, of which only a portion is visable to a Farang. While many of them are physically beautiful and sexy, I find they are often prudish & old-fashoned when it comes to sexual openness & performance. I have generally had better from high school girls in my own country 40 years ago. of course, I am NOT talking about LOS sex industry workers & bar girls, which are another catagory.

Lack of honesty...? :D:o How did the other guys who are involve/married with/to Thai women handle it? Did they just put up with it? :D

I always recommend the book "Thailand Fever" to anyone who is involved in a relationship with a Thai woman. It helps you to understand the Thai perspective.

And Western relationships are based on 100% honesty at all time are they?

IMO it is over-rated and double edged (Does this dress make me look fat?).

Ever seen the film "Liar Liar" - a comedy sure but it make some valid points about the necessity of lying to get by in the adult western world.

To cope with the so-called Thai "lack of honesty" you need to develop an understanding of Thai logic ( and yes I am aware that is the ultimate oxymoron) and Thai culture....oh..and as my wife says, don't think too much. :D

OK now I get it, were talking relationships

For me one of the most important factors in having a fantastic relationship with someone is honesty.

Which I am sad to say is sometimes a bit scarce here in LOS.

Firstly, I apologize for the flippancy shown earlier.

Secondly, I agree with your comments 100%.

I am no Tom Cruise (possibly thankfully) but I do own my own business here, which pays the bills, leaves some over for golf, and would allow me to take care of a lady comfortably; and I live in a nice area. However, I have been single for the past 9 months - out of choice!

Thai girls I meet say "Singen...mai dai!" But the truth is, I have been let down so many times (yes, some of it MY fault) that I actually chose to be 'singen' and don't intend to change.

Main reason for this? Signs of madness shown by the girls at a very early stage!

I try to explain that we are not all like Hollywood men (romantic, flowers, moonlit walks on the beach etc.) and I also have to go to great lengths to outline that NO I am NOT gay!

It is simply too difficult.

I look forward to being slaughtered by you all.

I can sympathise with your situation. I have been living in LOS for 2 years and have gone through a few local ladies in short order, because of numerous problems, lack of honesty probably being # 1. Few if any of them are capable of telling the truth and often have multi-tiered lives, of which only a portion is visable to a Farang. While many of them are physically beautiful and sexy, I find they are often prudish & old-fashoned when it comes to sexual openness & performance. I have generally had better from high school girls in my own country 40 years ago. of course, I am NOT talking about LOS sex industry workers & bar girls, which are another catagory.

Were these women close to your own age or not? Not to sound rude, but did you consider the fact that these women may not have been sexually attracted to you, but chose you for other reasons? With genuine attraction and patience, prudishness can be worked away.

It is easy enough to attract a lady here... finding somebody who will be compatible with you is a different matter.

It is easy enough to attract a lady here... finding somebody who will be compatible with you is a different matter.

Exactly! And that is why the Western men here come in their droves as most Western women would not be attracted to them! :o

What Do Farangs Expect From A Thai Girl?

Well, easy to answer, I simply expect her to do what she do the best : buy shoes for her buffalo, eat , sleep, and if not busy by calling her 15 americans bfs who come here some few days per years but send to her money (gf allowance) on a monthly basis the at that time I will expect sex from her.

Do you really expected to have another answer?

I precise, I ahve a gf who live with me, she really have 15 morons in USA who send her everymonth about 150 $ each. So yes she sleep alot, why she would find a job , the money come so easily for her (not for me, I work to earn some baths, but that is another topic). So yes I simply expect her to not bother me when I work (she can sleep), and when I get horny I expect her to open the legs, in exchange she have the right to exhibit me as a domestical puppet when we meet her friends (who are singles so jealous) or familly. Also it give a good reason for her to have money (familly think I am rich and it's me who give her money lol).

I think having expectations from anything let alone a Thai girl is almost self-dillusion. I mean what exactly are one's expectations based on? There is no standard/normal/off-the-shelf Thai girl by which one can make an expectation really. Personally I don't have any form of expectation of anything anymore from what I'll make for breakfast to life itself!

What's the point? Just let things happen the way they will and accept the result - it is what it is. When do things ever work out "the way we expect them to"? Surprise is better!

I think having expectations from anything let alone a Thai girl is almost self-dillusion. I mean what exactly are one's expectations based on? There is no standard/normal/off-the-shelf Thai girl by which one can make an expectation really. Personally I don't have any form of expectation of anything anymore from what I'll make for breakfast to life itself!

What's the point? Just let things happen the way they will and accept the result - it is what it is. When do things ever work out "the way we expect them to"? Surprise is better!

:o

Now for a serious reply...

I expect from a Thai woman exactly the same as I would expect from any woman, They are not different because they are Thai. :o

Exactly, I always expect certains things in a relationship no matter what nationality she may be.

I agree with this one - any woman are the same, depending on what's kind of woman you get involve with your relationship! If you get the right one, then you're lucky as same as win lotto!

If you get the wrong one or not fit to you or not what you expect before, just only think can you accept her, if not - just run away or breake relationship before it getting worse!

See? Having realationship with thai girl or western girl or other girl in this world are the same. You just need to know exactly what're you looking for? Who you gonna be happy to be with for the rest of your life...??

Now for a serious reply...

I expect from a Thai woman exactly the same as I would expect from any woman, They are not different because they are Thai. :o

Exactly, I always expect certains things in a relationship no matter what nationality she may be.

I agree with this one - any woman are the same, depending on what's kind of woman you get involve with your relationship! If you get the right one, then you're lucky as same as win lotto!

If you get the wrong one or not fit to you or not what you expect before, just only think can you accept her, if not - just run away or breake relationship before it getting worse!

See? Having realationship with thai girl or western girl or other girl in this world are the same. You just need to know exactly what're you looking for? Who you gonna be happy to be with for the rest of your life...??

good comment, it's a lottery when a man and female form a coalition, and the success rate is about 50% on average in Oz anyway (less actually) so no guarantees with marriage

...yeah...

And it so happen that a friend mentioned about a farang who don't mind talking "baby talk" to his girlfriend because they don't understand each other more than that. :D

How do they communicate further? Sounds like they wouldn't be involve in any intellectual discussions during the course of their relationship... Something like, I look at you and you look at me and then we <deleted>... Next day same story...

Truly... it is just a relationship of pleasure alone... and of comfort... Hmmm...? Like a nurse and a dying old chap...? Does Anna Nicole Smith ring a bell...? :o

Edited by roguegirl