Thai ‘con woman’ arrested in Korea, sent back to Bangkok

rooster59

Nothing new in this story...this all goes along with human trafficking and sex slaves.

The first Thai woman I ever met was in Singapore with a legion of Thais mostly from Issan and some from Phuket. All on the game and all had paid something like 30,000 baht - which had to be paid back at extortionate rates.

I also met another yong female here in Jomtien that recruited to send them to Japan, same deal and the same rates.

KL, Hong Kong, Dubai and believe it or not places like Jo'berg are full of Thais on the game in some form or other.

This story won't run coz there are people very high up on the take on this and this girl will disappear faster than frost on Doi Intanon.....

I can only guess she was dragged back here because she owes way over the odds.

Right, what people should do is, look at those who gave you a probem, and punish and harm those very people.

If you are the victim of whatever crime, it's stupid to go and do that very crime on somebody else.

So yes, get your revenge, get your justice, target the actual person or people who wronged you, and yes, carry out your hate campaign and war on those very people, if you wish to do so.

Gullable people are every where , Massage jobs overseas really ! TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE , having the money 10k - 30k to spend up front , when a little 15 baht session on the internet looking at employment rules of the countries offered, so many quotes are applicable to this scam,

I know a young lady (31) from the Sukhothai area who has working in massage parlours in South Korea for 3 years now. This is to escape an unhappy marriage and to support her son.

These sorts of heartless scams have been going on in a variety of Asian countries for a long time. I know of a bunch of marriage scams going on in the Asian communities in California in the 1980s. Same MO - the scammer always disappeared after collecting a couple hundred grand. Left many desparate people dead broke.

Gullable people are every where , Massage jobs overseas really ! TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE , having the money 10k - 30k to spend up front , when a little 15 baht session on the internet looking at employment rules of the countries offered, so many quotes are applicable to this scam,

There ARE massage jobs overseas and they can earn big money!

Unfortunately whether the amounts offered are true or not the girls fall for it. The mother of my 2 1/2 year old girl is stuck in Johannesburg South Africa along with several other Thai girls and has been there nearly a year and a half. She claims she doesn't have enough money to come home and I don't have enough coin to send to her. Whatever and however she got there I don't know and heavens knows how long she'll be there.

There ARE massage jobs overseas and they can earn big money!

I had an xgf who studied Thai massage at wat pho years ago, she's making a pile of money thesedays running a massage shop in South Korea now

There are definitely well paying jobs for the lucky few who make it to first world countries

Next time any of the doubters are back in usa or Europe check the prices of a Thai massage :) .. And that probably doesn't even include happy endings or tips etc ;)

• 2 weeks later...

But something bad in life happens to you and you're mad, do you usually feel compelled to make sure you'd never do the same thing to someone else?

The complete lack of empathy is outstanding. Guess the reasoning that it happened to her is to garner sympathy.

z

Actually, in Oakland CA, USA abt 10 years ago I pulled up ahead of a street parking spot, ready to put in reverse and park. Another guy pulls in behind me... His explanation? It was done to him....