Tourist Police Arrest Thai Man Accussed Of Stealing Cash And Valuables From Russian Female Tourist.

britmaveric

Tourist Police arrest Thai man accussed of stealing cash and valuables from Russian Female Tourist.

A press conference now from the Pattaya Tourist Police Station located on the Pratumnak Mountain in South Pattaya. Police Captain Siam and a team of officers announced the arrest of Khun Boonsong aged 23. He was arrested at the front of a boy bar in Soi Pattayaland 1, South Pattaya.

Police were acting on a warrant issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court which stated that the accused stole 200 US Dollars, 1,500 Baht in cash and a mobile phone from a 19 year old Russian Female Tourist on 29th September after she decided to take the man back to her hotel. :o

She has already returned to Russia but she has been informed of the arrest which will see the accused appear in court in the next few days.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 11th October 2006

I quite like the idea of being taken back to the room of a 19 year old Russian bird.

Then again, prehaps she wasn,t an oil painting, come to think of it , neither am I.

I,m not young also ,or Thai ,and I dont hang out in front of boy bars.

So I guess I,ve got no chance then.

Best I shut up :o