Breaking News

Nam Kao

OK, what BIAS are you talking about, bias because I'm a yank or the bias that I'm tired of people killing other people in the name of some imagineable GOD. I don't care what country I'm from or anyone else is from, it's these muslim radical that are doing this and there has to MUSLIM people that KNOW who they are. Some people believe in GOD (what ever name), OK just not cup of tea, don't want to bring this on that tangent but people are people and WHOEVER no matter the religion are killing people for assinine reasons. It's just got to STOP. The people in IRAG are, were threatenning to BURN Japanese people ALIVE for what, FRICKIN religion. The muslim radicals are killing innocent people all over the world to accomplish what, a sepparate state or just stirring the frickin muslim pot. What the police did with the muslim lawyer was and is wrong and I hope they don't get away with it. I also don't think there is much chance the guy is still alive or the wittnesses will either live to tell or they will say that they can't remember, but when is this BULLLSHITT going to stop? There HAS to be a time when this "great muslim religion" takes a stance to STOP this. Granted the US doesn't have the best policies (not by a long shot) but frick man, these muslim radicals are everywhere and doing (KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE) this everywhere.

reread your post sir, the bias I am talking about is within your own words>>

This is not the bear pit, so I will just leave you with this.

The reason the Japanese are being held captive, is because they are in Iraq, helping the USA - not religion!

The............. ok nuff said :o

so far the only non violent faith I have seen is the Bhudist's

That's why this is quite the only religion I have respect for!

I studied in a catholic school for 11 years(6-16), most of what I saw from was hypocrisy and the sign $ reflecting from the priests' eyes.

I always got very low marks for religious studies due to the fact I hate reading bloody science fiction books.

Flip side- Japan is in Iraq to help the Iraq people. :D

Regardless of everyone thinks I believe we can all agree that Radicals shouldn't be targeting civilians and if they think kidnapping will push out troops they are sadly mistaken.

Additionally I also think any civilian knows full well what sort of trouble they are possibly getting themselves into when they are even in that country. Why do you think they are getting paid enormous mounds of dosh tax free? (called hazardous work pay) :o

gentleman, being held because they are helping the US, so what, you're going to burn these people ALIVE for doing a job that there government sent them to do and also from what I know of the situation is that the Japanese being held are journelist not working for or with the US. Still frickin stinks and yes I'll go to pit with this and probably even ###### with my thoughts that the muslim religion as a whole has to do something to stop the insanity, not just in irag but EVERYWHERE! :o:D

Religion is the cause of all the evil in this world, that be christians, jews, muslims or whatever, so far the only non violent faith I have seen is the Bhudist's

Nah, if there were no religions, people would find some other reason to pop each other off. It's in our blood mate, were humans. Animals kill to survive, people kill for greed.

Can someone please enlighten me as to what went down during the crusades ?? Did'nt study history !! Have a a fair idea but would like to hear from someone who studied it.

I think you mean the Inquisition, don't you? Those lovely Catholic occultists.

The part about the 72 Virgins don't sound too bad! :o

just make sure they keep their hoods on, a lot of those musso sheilas are dog ugly, gives new meaning to putting a bag over their heads. :D

I remember they wern't too "svelte" of body either except in Egypt. Some of those Gypo gals were pretty decent... :D

Just trying to put a positive spin on the Muslim issue... :D

Religion is the cause of all the evil in this world, that be christians, jews, muslims or whatever, so far the only non violent faith I have seen is the Bhudist's

Yes,

The Japanese were really friendly and non-violent during the war.

ASIC

The part about the 72 Virgins don't sound too bad! :o

My step son just got back from Iraq a couple of months ago. He showed me some pictures of dead Iraqi muslims that are not going to have any use for the 72 virgins because his private parts were blown into smitherines. Another Iraqi was missing the top of his head so he will not see any virgins. Some gruesome photos.

When was the last time you went to Sri Lanka then? :o

Nice point Mr Chonfish , but don't let Kwiz hear u! :D