Trump spokeswoman wears bullet necklace on TV

webfact

Perhaps you'd prefer Gallup. In the past 20 years and as the world gets more dangerous, more and more Americans believe they are safer with a gun in the house than without. Some may hope it's the other way around, but it isn't. The trend is strongly toward wanting a gun in the house.

Gun manufacturers and stores haven't been able to meet demand, and there has been a shortage of them and a shortage of ammo since Obama was elected. The more talk their is about gun control the more people stock up.

Democrats play to blacks and Hispanics knowing that just 10% of the electorate can swing any election if they are united. They ignore to their peril the gun owners who outnumber both of the above, and those of the above who own guns.

Obama's last minute mouth running about guns could lose the Dems the election.

Cheers.

attachicon.gifClipboard01.jpg

Perception driven by gun manufacturers propaganda is in stark contrast to the reality of a home being safer with a gun in it.

Myth #5: Keeping a gun at home makes you safer.

Fact-check: Owning a gun has been linked to higher risks of homicide, suicide, and accidental death by gun.

• For every time a gun is used in self-defense in the home, there are 7 assaults or murders, 11 suicide attempts, and 4 accidents involving guns in or around a home.

43% of homes with guns and kids have at least one unlocked firearm.

• In one experiment, one third of 8-to-12-year-old boys who found a handgun pulled the trigger.

I am sure Pierson and Trump will perpetuate that myth as there are votes in it. The cartridge necklace was an intentional visual prop to tag the right wing gun toting ideologues. Pierson didn't come down in the last shower she knows precisely how to tap into the racist, bigoted and racist extreme far right.
It is absolutely crucial that Trump and Pierson stay well away from real political and economic issues facing the US. That is when they fall flat on their face. Income inequality, the most expensive health care system in the world, a dysfunctional education system, spending on military wars, people working longer hours for less money, Corporate America running Congress, below the poverty line minimum wage, Corporate America tax evasion, Clean Energy investment, Taxation reform with higher taxes on the wealthy and Corporate America paying their fair share of the tax burden, sensible gun control.
Oh and 'when seconds count' you are more likely to shoot yourself or be shot.

Your response to myth #5 only points out that some people are too stupid to be allowed to have children, though our society is so stupid it allows stupid people to breed.

Till legal euthanasia is allowed, people will rather use a gun to off themselves than some other less likely to work method, and I don't blame them.

Oh and 'when seconds count' you are more likely to shoot yourself or be shot.

I absolutely believe that no one should be allowed to own a gun without learning how to use it properly. The government trained me, but the idea that gun owning idiots without any idea of how to use a gun are out there scares me.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images