German newspaper apologizes for racist cover photo to Cologne assaults

webfact

German newspaper apologizes for racist cover photo to Cologne assaults
English.news.cn

BERLIN, Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung apologized on Sunday to its readers for an illustration to the Cologne assaults on the front page of the weekend edition.

Editor in chief of Sueddeutsche Zeitung Wolfgang Krach wrote on Sunday on facebook that the illustration showing a black man's hand between two white female legs "caused incomprehension and anger" among a number of readers, who criticized it as "sexist and racist".

The newspaper intended to make clear through the illustration "that sexual violence against women is not just about physical assaults, but mostly begins in the head and with thinking", according to Krach.

He wrote: "We are sorry if we have offended with the illustration the feelings of readers, and we apologize for it."

Full story: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-01/11/c_134995818.htm

-- Xinhua 2016-01-11

Racism is not at play in either instance, the whitening creme fiasco has to do with Asian complexion fetish and "racism towards muslims" is not possible cuz it is a cult that welcomes all races. ... the fact they used a dark skinned individual to signify a non-european is where the PC aspect comes into play.

Apologizing for saying the right thing?

You have to understand that maybe some people's feelings were hurt.

And isn't that the worst thing that can happen? A bit of rape, robbing, and hitting women is fine, but you should always stay away from hurting the feelings of a "minority" group.

/sarcasm

On the other hand:

Police ordered peaceful anti Merkel protesters to wrap up their German flags as it is considered a provocative act towards the refugees. Also police was ordered not to mention or make public any crimes of refugees. One cop was quoted: "if we come across a case like that, we just put it on the side, as ordered."

Sooner or later the rest of the German population will fight against any foreigner, even those who lived peaceful and integrated in the country for generations and the rest of the world will blame all Germans for what Merkel initiated- an uncontrolled flood of migration.

For decennia Europeans have been brainwashed by the political correct to accept "integration".

Now they are faced with a problem they just don't know how to tackle.

Integration does not work. It has never worked (on a large scale that is) and it will never work.

Plenty of examples.

Cultures always clash, plenty of examples.

So, a picture, perhaps the best evidence known to man, that a sexual assault DID take place, with a dark skinned hand shoved up a womens dress, is somehow RACIST and SEXIST??????? What drugs are you on??????

Catch the bastards, and hang them.....

Europe, you are <deleted>$%ED.....

And isn't that the worst thing that can happen? A bit of rape, robbing, and hitting women is fine, but you should always stay away from hurting the feelings of a "minority" group.

/sarcasm

I understand

would not be political correct

50 years ago my archie bunker father ( and war veteran) used the term ' sand ni_ _ ers ' to describe these people. Very raciest - but a lot of truth - no morals or respect for others, in spite of multiple daily prayers. they consider non-believers below dogs, woman below men, and money = power = rights. Not part of 21st century western thinking, and no desire to join the world in rational living. it will get worse.

OK maybe i can see how its racist, but how is it sexist? Seems the Euros are more interested in playing their idiot PC games than their women getting raped. Can see why those Muslim hordes didn't care about the police, they've got the place figured out and know what they can get away with.

On the other hand:

Police ordered peaceful anti Merkel protesters to wrap up their German flags as it is considered a provocative act towards the refugees. Also police was ordered not to mention or make public any crimes of refugees. One cop was quoted: "if we come across a case like that, we just put it on the side, as ordered."

Sooner or later the rest of the German population will fight against any foreigner, even those who lived peaceful and integrated in the country for generations and the rest of the world will blame all Germans for what Merkel initiated- an uncontrolled flood of migration.

Please show me the source on that one. I simply don't believe it.

50 years ago my archie bunker father ( and war veteran) used the term ' sand ni_ _ ers ' to describe these people. Very raciest - but a lot of truth - no morals or respect for others, in spite of multiple daily prayers. they consider non-believers below dogs, woman below men, and money = power = rights. Not part of 21st century western thinking, and no desire to join the world in rational living.

21st century thinking. 555. and what is that exactly 21st century thinking? PC thinking IMO actually **is** 21st century thinking.............. 555

emotional thinking = putting people in gas chambers which isn't nice is it? facepalm.gif

By all means...Yes...do apologize to the creatures who molested and raped European women...much like they do with impunity in their own countries...

Gather them all up...feed them a good meal of mutton...them put them on a rickety boat headed back to the ME...hopefully they will never make it...

Also, have the women throw stones at them as they board the boat...shouting: "You fellows come back again soon!"

/sarcasm

....and if the hand was white, everything would be alright (in the PC camp).

Racism is not at play in either instance, the whitening creme fiasco has to do with Asian complexion fetish and "racism towards muslims" is not possible cuz it is a cult that welcomes all races. ... the fact they used a dark skinned individual to signify a non-european is where the PC aspect comes into play.

"Asian complexion fetish"? Doubt it, though. For thousands of years, Asians (and other parts of the world) have valued lighter complexion. Part of the culture. The West seems to have the reverse...via its tanning/sunbathing. smile.png

/sarcasm

They should really be making a national apology from all German women for offending the true believers of the religion of peace. Wearing miniskirts to New Year and Xmas parties is just asking for trouble - no true believer can be expected to put up with it without chastising the European whores.... /sarcasm

On the other hand:

Google this:

www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/schweigekartell-bei-der-polizei-polizist-strikte-anweisung-ueber-vergehen-von-fluechtlingen-nicht-zu-berichten

On the other hand:

Google this:

www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/schweigekartell-bei-der-polizei-polizist-strikte-anweisung-ueber-vergehen-von-fluechtlingen-nicht-zu-berichten

I meant the "Police ordered peaceful anti Merkel protesters to wrap up their German flags as it is considered a provocative act towards the refugees" part. And if there was a more serious source than FOCUS or BILD, I'd much appreciate it.