Mummy Restaurant, Maenam

katyb

Hello, (sorry if this appears twice - I posted it once and it didn't appear!)

Does anybody have either a current email address or phone number for Toy at Mummy Restuarant, Moo 4, Maenam. The hotmail address I have is bouncing so any ideas would be gratefully received.

I just hope Mummy's is still there. Maybe it has been taken over as it was owned by 'Papa' who was getting on a bit. 'Daddy's Shop' is next door. Contact with either of these is what I am after.

Moo 4 is the soi giving access to Maenam Resort and Shady Resort amongst others, and last time I was there they were just completing a convenience store on the corner of the Moo 4 and Main Road called Mae Mai.

Many thanks in advance.

Kate

Can assure you it's still there, this relic. An "Daddy" too, if you mean the skinny "Da Huang".

The Contact I'' l try to get, the hotmail adress goes, if ti isn't used, very common with Locals here... they forget to keep it goin'.

"Moo 4" refers to the whole area, as there is a Moo 1, 2, 3... they are Sub-Districts for any District (Tambon).

give me a day or 2!

Forgot to say.......... the info I have picked up over the last few years on this forum has been extremely helpful. I have learnt many things about palces I hadn't arrived at yet and it has made my life a lot easier.

So a big thanks to everyone in the know who contributes useful gems to those of us who are less informed! It really helps.

What did we do before the internet?

Kate

Forgot to say.......... the info I have picked up over the last few years on this forum has been extremely helpful. I have learnt many things about palces I hadn't arrived at yet and it has made my life a lot easier.

So a big thanks to everyone in the know who contributes useful gems to those of us who are less informed! It really helps.

What did we do before the internet?

Kate

O.K. so you got your info by now!

Guess this is what Forums are all about... the Information Highway...

I remember the good old Pinwalls, like the one in the Istambul "Puddingshop" this was even before "Lonely Planet" and the like...firsthand information, the only difference was, that you had to be 'there', but this was nice too...!