Non o marriage visa

Hello. I was wondering, my multi entry non o visa expires on 16th February. My 90 day entry ends on 27th January. I leave in a month but get my visa before i leave every year as i struggle for time when i go back to my home country. Can i get a new non o multi in January even although my current one still has a few weeks to run. Cheers.

You can not normally have more than one valid visa - but if you obtained last visa from adjacent country, as it appears, and intend to receive new from same location they might be willing to cancel the old and replace with the new.

You shouldn't have a problem as they will cancel the old visa before issuing the new one.

I don't really understand your plans, but if you are returning to Thailand within a couple of months you could apply for a 60 day extension now that would start from Jan 28th, and buy a re-entry permit. You could re-enter the country with the permit and could defer getting the new non 'O' until late March. Just an option that may or may not help.

Thanks for your help guys. I usually come back to visit my family for a month in July then 4 months starting November and find it much easier to get a 1 year as I struggle for time when I get back to UK. Thanks again.